New member

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crow: You’re not going to get away. I guarantee it.

Ji Hoon: We’ll see about that.

 

Crow knew that he couldn’t defeat Ji Hoon alone. But if he could only wait until Hammer was back, he might just have a chance. Seo Yun ruined the plan. He was furious with her but he couldn’t get to her, not with Ji Hoon in the way.

 

Ji Hoon: What are you waiting for?

Crow: You little brat!

 

Crow charged at him but jumped up mid direction to throw shurikens at him. Ji Hoon just took a quick left step as the shurikens hit the ground. It was so fast he could hardly even see him move.

 

He’s way too fast! Maybe we should have killed him way earlier before this!

Crow thought to himself.

 

He was getting worried that Ji Hoon might actually take him down before Hammer got up.

 

Lost in his thoughts, he didn’t notice that Ji Hoon had now disappeared.

 

Crow: Where are you?! Don’t think of playing any tricks on me!

Ji Hoon: I’m not.

 

Crow didn’t expect that Ji Hoon would be right behind him as a fist hit him in the face before he could react. He fell down and realized that Ji Hoon was only playing with him. He needed Hammer now.

 

Ji Hoon: Do you want to surrender? You know if you continue to fight me, this is going to end very badly.

 

Crow suddenly smiled.

 

Crow: I guess this match isn’t going to end so quickly after all.

 

Ji Hoon heard something from behind as he barely managed to dodge a huge fist that tried to hit him. He looked behind and saw Hammer awake. The effects of the smoke had worn off.

 

Hammer: Don’t underestimate me! You couldn’t take me down earlier, you won’t be able to now.

Seo Yun: Oppa! Leave now with Chorong. You don’t want to fight him, he’s almost unbeatable. With his tough skin and strength, he will wear you out although you are fast. If you make any mistake, he’ll crush you.

 

Seo Yun had freed Chorong from her binds but Chorong was no longer concerned with Seo Yun now.

 

Chorong: Seo Yun unnie, don’t worry. Ji Hoon can take him down. He has fought more powerful people than this.

 

Ji Hoon was smiling as he looked at Hammer. He was ready to do something interesting.

 

Ji Hoon: I’ve been wanting to try out my new secret move. I needed to do it on someone that could take incredible amounts of damage. Looks like you came just in time.

Hammer: Oh really? How about I let you hit me once. Give it all you got. There’s no way that your technique can break through my toughness.

 

Ji Hoon didn’t waste any time as he looked straight at hammer and took a deep breath while bracing himself with both his hands backwards.

Seo Yun and Chorong were both looking closely and so was Crow. It seemed to be an intense match.

 

TWIN SHADOW STRIKE X30

 

Ji Hoon used both his fists to hit Hammer with 30 consecutive hits. The move he used was with both his hands which made it a total of 60 hits if added together.

The blows echoed throughout the factory as hammer stood still.

 

Hammer: Not bad, but I’m still-

 

Before Hammer knew it, he fell down and was unable to move.

 

Hammer: Impossible!! I- can’t move…

Ji Hoon: What did you expect? Those 60 blows didn’t just hit you on the surface. Every punch was getting deeper into your skin and after 30 times, it would have probably injured an internal organ. A normal human would have died at 10 hits but you are special. You could probably take at least 30, which is the number I chose.

Crow: You haven’t beaten us yet!

 

Crow was planning to ambush Ji Hoon as he took out a knife ready to slash him. But in a blink of an eye, Ji Hoon took Crow’s knife and held it on his neck. It was so quick that Crow did not even realize what had happened.

 

Crown: What? But..how?

Ji Hoon: Don’t you get it? The difference between our strength is not equal. You’re much weaker than me.

 

SHADOW STRIKE X3

 

Crow fell down to the ground as the blow hit him. He was now unconscious.

 

Ji Hoon: That does it. I don’t think these two guys will come after us anymore anytime soon.

 

Seo Yun was amazed at the strength that Ji Hoon had. Min Jun had gotten up from the blow and was still groggy. Ji Hoon walked over to Seo Yun as she expected him to threaten her, or even to kill her but instead..

 

Ji Hoon: “Are you alright?” he asked with caring eyes.

Seo Yun: What?

Ji Hoon: Does it hurt anywhere?

Seo Yun: Why are you-

Ji Hoon: You’re one of us now. We don’t leave anyone b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter