Unexpected Strike

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woo Hyun: Ah, so the hero comes to save the day. Well it’s too late.

 

Woo Hyun puts his fists up as he looks straight at Ji Hoon.

 

Woo Hyun: I used to learn martial arts when I was younger. There is no way you can beat…

 

Before he could finish his cocky sentence, Ji Hoon’s knee already collided with his face as he fell face down flat.

 

Woo Hyun: So… fast…

 

Woo Hyun passed out from one hit as Ji Hoon’s eyes focused on the man that was right next to Chorong. He was quite tough from the looks of it and had muscles. Ji Hoon wasn’t concerned with that at all. He was more worried about Chorong.

 

Man: Don’t think you’ve won just yet! I am a tough man, born in the streets. Let’s see you defeat me!!

 

He runs towards Ji Hoon as he uses his skills without hesitating.

 

SHADOW STRIKE X5

 

Right in his stomach as he falls down and spits out blood.

 

Man: What…was that… You’re not human…

 

He was too weak to even talk any longer. These people who didn’t know Ji Hoon suffered his wrath. Ji Hoon immediately went into the toilet and got a bath robe along with a towel and went to Chorong to put it on her.

As he lifted her delicate body, he wore the bathrobe on her as he hugged her tightly and whispered in her ear.

 

Ji Hoon: I’m sorry. I’m so sorry for not making it earlier. If only they didn’t touch you. I’m sorry that I let them go this far.

 

Chorong smiled as she fainted due to the effect of the drugs. Ji Hoon then put her down and fixed his eyes on Woo Hyun as he got up.

 

Woo Hyun: What… what’s happening? All I remember is a hard hit on my..

 

Ji Hoon grabbed him by the throat and threw him towards the glass window as a crack formed from the impact.

 

Woo Hyun: What? No! Please don’t…

 

Ji Hoon picked him up and threw him towards the wall. He kicked him in the face and punched him in the stomach as he was on the ground. Ji Hoon then picked him up by the neck, pushing him against the glass and breaking it.

 

Ji Hoon: So you did all this because they were popular and you wanted to bring them down?

Woo Hyun: Please! Please! Don’t kill me! I want to live! If I knew you were this strong I would never have touched her! I promise I will not do such a thing again.

Ji Hoon: Too late.

 

Ji Hoon let him go as he fell down three stories and into a rubbish bin. He broke his legs when he fell and a loud scream was heard from the alley below.

 

Ji Hoon: “If I kill you, I would be no different from you” he said to himself.

 

He went to the video camera as he smashed the thing and the tape with his bare hands. After he did that he went back to Chorong and lifted her up and took her out of the hotel bridal style. People were wondering what was happening as it was surely a weird scene seeing a man carry a woman wearing a bathrobe out of a hotel. Ji Hoon didn’t care.

As he took her home. On the way she realized that she was lifted by Ji Hoon as her head was on his arms and she could smell his scent. She smiled and went into the realm of unconsciousness again.

When he reached the dorm, the girls were still asleep as he took her to her own room and put her on the bed. He grabbed a chair and watched her sleep wanting to keep her in his sight.

 

Morning came soon after and Chorong opened her eyes. She saw Ji Hoon sleeping by her bedside as she ruffled his hair with her hands. He woke up as she was drawn aback and didn’t know what to say.

 

Chorong: S-sorry for waking you up! You can go back to your room to sleep.

Ji Hoon: No. I want to make sure you are alright. Do you feel well? Do you need anything now?

Chorong: If it’s not too much to ask for, can I get a glass of water?

 

He immediately got up and went to the kitchen as he poured a glass of water and gave it to her. She drank it down quickly and proceeded to ask him.

 

Chorong: Oppa, how did you know I was there?

Ji Hoon: I sort of followed you. I only lost track of you when you were talking to Woo Hyun. I wasn’t keeping an eye on you at that moment.

Chorong: Why? Was it hard to see me and Woo Hyun talking?

Ji Hoon: Something like that. About yesterday…

 

Chorong smiled and said,

 

Chorong: It’s alright oppa. Thanks for saving our group's dignity as well as me. I can’t believe Woo Hyun was that kind of person.

Ji Hoon: It’s alright.

Chorong: You tried to warn me but I didn’t listen. I’m sorry oppa.

 

She began to cry as Ji Hoon sat on the bed next to her and wiped off her tears. He hugged her as she began to take comfort in his embrace.

 

Chorong: Don’t leave me ever again oppa. You are the only one for me.

Ji Hoon: And you are the only one for me as well.

 

The both of them start to kiss as things were getting heated up. After a long time, aside from the kiss on the roof the other night, they finally had a chance to taste each other’s lips. Their tongues began to meet as Ji Hoon started kissing her neck as well. She started to moan softly trying not to wake the other members up. Chorong began running her fingers through his hair as he continued to caress her neck with his lips.

Ji Hoon took pleasure in her moans as he began to have lustful thoughts. The both of them pulled apart from their kiss but didn’t stop holding each other. He could see that she was just as heated up as him. Without realizing what he was doing, his lustful thoughts got the best of him as he reached for her robe and was about to pull it open when he looked at her for her permission.

She nodded at him as he knew that she wanted it as much as he did. There was no going back now. As he pulled a portion of the robe open, they were drawn aback by the sudden opening of her room door.

 

Bomi: Chorong unni-

 

As Bomi came cheerfully into Chorong’s room, she definitely didn’t expect to see such a scene.

 

Bomi: Aahhh!! What are the both of you doing????

 

Chorong immediately pulled back the robe around her and Ji Hoon stood up from the bed.

 

Ji Hoon: I –I can explain…

Bomi: You’d better!

 

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter