Midnight

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can’t believe I trusted him. If anything happens to the girls, it will partially be my fault.

Ji Hoon thought to himself.

 

The both of them ran together towards the place that was stated in the message. Ji Hoon could have run faster reaching the destination quicker but he didn’t want to leave Chorong alone. He knew that if he had, it would be dangerous.

Not too long after, they reached the place. It was an industrial factory type of place. Ji Hoon, now angry didn’t spare any time and immediately kicked the main door down.

 

Inside the two men stood waiting for him.

 

Midnight: Ah! Ji Hoon is here. Not bad, you made it quick.

Titan: Is Min Jun done yet?

 

Ji Hoon looks at them angrily

 

Ji Hoon: DONE WITH WHAT??!!

 

Before the both of them could answer Min Jun came out dragging Naeun by the arm. Ji Hoon saw it all.

Naeun’s hair was all messed up, the few top buttons of her shirt were still off, and she had an expressionless look in her eyes.

 

Min Jun: Wow! That was fun.

 

Ji Hoon stepped forward. Not only was his patience tested, but now he couldn’t even contain his rage.  

 

Ji Hoon: Chorong, step back. This is going to get messy.

 

Chorong saw it too. At once she understood what happened to Naeun. She didn’t know how Naeun could recover from this. Her dignity as a woman was gone.

 

Chorong: Oppa, make sure you make them pay for this.

 

Ji Hoon looked and nodded at Chorong. Immediately he dashed at the both of them. Min Jun was standing in the back as he made Naeun sit down.

Chorong was looking at Naeun as she felt sorry for her and didn’t know what to do. She couldn’t take Min Jun down as well. It would be better if she waited for Ji Hoon.

 

Ji Hoon was handling the battle well, Titan was a buff man which blows were too slow for him. The only problem was that Titan didn’t take any damage as well from Ji Hoon’s hits. Midnight seemed like he couldn’t move as fast as Ji Hoon as well.

Ji Hoon decided to take down Midnight first and immediately used his shadow strike.

It was a direct hit towards Midnight and he fell face flat on the ground. Next he dashed and kept hitting Titan continuously until Titan felt dazed and kicked him directly in the face. When Titan swiped at him, immediately Ji Hoon jumped backwards.

 

Ji Hoon: Is that all you two got? I’m very angry so the three of you better be enough. Min Jun! You’d better run. I’m in no mood for mercy today!

Titan: Wow! So cocky. Midnight, do it now!!

 

Midnight took out a needle tipped with poison and Ji Hoon saw it.

 

Ji Hoon: Yeah, as if that needle is going to even reach me. You’re too slow.

 

Immediately Midnight smiled and threw the needle. As Ji Hoon caught the needle, he then realized there were two needles and another was heading for Chorong.

 

Ji Hoon without thinking naturally jumped and took the stab meant for her. Right after, he couldn’t move. He had been paralysed.

At that moment, both Titan and Midnight walked over ready to kill him. Without being able to move, Ji Hoon was easy prey. The both of them could take him down easily.

 

Oh no! I was careless. If I can’t get out of this, not only will the girls die, Min Jun will get away with what he did to Naeun!!

Ji Hoon thought while unable to move.

Titan lifted his hand as he was about to crush him until suddenly from behind..

 

SHATTER PUNCH!!

 

Min Jun punched Titan with his fist that he almost hit Ji Hoon with the other day. The two partners were confused.

 

Min Jun: NAEUN NOW!!!

 

At that moment, Naeun immediately got up and her facial expressions changed entirely. It was as if she was never in that state. She took out a syringe from her pocket and jabbed Ji Hoon with it.

Titan was on the ground recovering from the blow as Midnight and Min Jun traded hits for a while.

Naeun immediately ran to Chorong and tried to get her to move but Chorong was too shocked not being able to understand what was happening.

 

Min Jun: GO! Get the girls!!!

Naeun: Chorong- unnie, I’ll explain but we need to move now.

 

As Naeun dragged Chorong to the back of the warehouse Chorong couldn’t help but ask as they were running.

 

Chorong: Naeun!! What happened with you and Min Jun? I thought he….

Naeun: I thought he was going to do that to me too. But actually….

 

(Flashback begins)

 

Min Jun immediately wears his shirt again after the door was closed behind them. Naeun was shocked as he was not doing what she thought he was going to.

 

Min Jun: Okay. I’m going to remove the cloth over your mouth so please don’t shout.

 

As he removed it she looked at him confused. He also released the strings that were tying her hands as well.

 

Min Jun: Listen to me, I am not a bad person. You might think I am after everything that just happened but let’s just say if I was a bad person, I would be busy doing something else to you instead of talking to you now. I need you to listen to me now.

Naeun: Oppa, I-

Min Jun: We have no time! Just listen. Later when we go out of here, I need you to make sure you look like I… you.

Naeun: What???!! Why??

 

Min Jun immediately closed with his hand.

Min Jun: Shhhh!! They might have heard you. If it did not look convincing we can’t help Ji Hoon defeat those guys.

Naeun: I’m listening.

Min Jun: Later, the both of them will jab Ji ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter