Will to fight

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hoon: Be careful. We don’t know what tricks these 4 guys have up their sleeve.

Min Jun: Got it.

 

The two men jump at Min Jun as they get direct hits on his body.

 

Min Jun: Hah! Is that the best you can do? Doesn’t even hurt!

 

He lunged forward and almost hit one of them as they strike his wrists as well. The other man then hit his legs. The more Min Jun tried to hit them the more they keep striking different parts of his body.

 

Min Jun: Didn’t you hear what I said? Your attacks are weak and doesn’t affect-

 

Then he felt it. He couldn’t move his body parts like before. Ji Hoon was fighting with the other two but he didn’t have problems because he was able to dodge their attacks.

 

Ji hoon: Hyung! Be careful. I noticed they hit the pressure points on your body. If they keep doing so, you will be unable to move your whole body soon!

 

They two men lunge at Ji Hoon as he was getting annoyed. He used the shadow clone technique to immediately take out the two men he was facing with shadow strikes.

They fell to the ground unconscious as he went to help Min Jun.

 

Min Jun: Thanks, Ji Hoon. I owe you one. I almost can’t move my body. They are too fast for me.

Ji Hoon: Sit down and focus. Try to get your blood flowing again and you will free the points they have binded.

 

Min Jun nodded and sat down while trying to focus. The girls just stood in the middle watching everything. They knew if any of the men touched them, they would not be able to move immediately.

Ji Hoon got ready and charged to the two last men. They worked together well, using each other to attack and counter Ji Hoon but they were not as fast as him. In the end, he was able to knock them both out by a punch in the face and a kick in the stomach.

 

Ji Hoon: Whew. Everything is done. I wonder where is their leader?

 

Suddenly, another man was among the members before they even realized. It was like he moved like the wind and they didn’t even notice his presence. He hit Chorong’s chest as she fell backwards.

 

Man: Bullseye.

Ji Hoon: NO!

 

Ji Hoon ran to engage him but he evaded him and jumped away.

 

Man: You had better come and find me fast. That girl doesn’t have long.

 

The man left a paper on the ground before leaving instantly. Ji Hoon picked it up and put it in his pocket and picked Chorong up and carried her.

 

Ji Hoon: We need to get her home! Now!

Chorong: Oppa, I’m alright. Calm down.

Ji Hoon: Yeah, you’ll feel alright now, but soon…

 

They rushed home as Ji Hoon put Chorong in her bed. She was fine but she was having a slight difficulty in breathing. Everyone was standing around her worried. She was smiling although she was afraid of what was going to happen if she didn’t get better soon.

 

Chorong: Everyone, don’t worry. I’ll get better soon.

Bomi: How would you know? That man did something weird on you! You're probably going to get worse and worse!!

Eunji: Bomi! Calm down! There’s nothing we can do now, so there is no point in scaring her like this. Why not just see how everything goes for now?

Ji Hoon: No. We can’t just let this man go. I’m going to find him and get the antidote for her.

 

He took out a piece of paper as it had a location on it.

 

Ji Hoon: He wants me to meet him at a location. It’s some old broken down museum or something. I’ll go alone.

Min Jun: Don’t you think it’s a trap? Anyhow, it would be better if I go with you.

Ji Hoon: I need you to protect the girls. You need to stay here.

 

Min Jun understood. There was no point arguing as what he said made sense.

 

Ji Hoon: Let Chorong rest now. The only way she can slow down these things are by resting well.

 

The members and Min Jun leave as Ji Hoon sits on the bed and pats her head gently.

 

Chorong: Don’t be so worried oppa.. I’ll be alright.

Ji Hoon: I’ll get you the antidote. I swear on my life.

 

Chorong smiles and starts to cough as blood stains are seen on her hand.

 

Ji Hoon: It’s getting worse. I’ll be going now.

 

He kissed her on the forehead and left immediately. He knew if he was going to cure her, he needed to do it fast. It was a fight against time.

He rushed over to the location and before he knew it, he was already there. He went into the main hall and shouted

 

Ji Hoon: WHERE ARE YOU! COME OUT NOW!!!

 

From the shadows, a man walks out as his four followers come out from different corners surrounding Ji Hoon.

 

Ji Hoon: I need you to give me the antidote. Now.

Man: Don’t be so hasty. You haven’t defeated me yet.

Ji Hoon: Let’s get this over with. She doesn’t have much time and I intend to save her.

Man: She has 33 minutes and 21 seconds to be exact. By now she should be coughing blood am I right?

 

Ji Hoon immediately charges at him but his four assistants block him. He knew he had to get past them before fighting him.

 

Man: By the way, you can call me Kyusho. I got this nickname as it means pressure points in Japanese, which I happen to be good at.

Ji Hoon: I don’t care about your name! All I care is taking you down, and fast!

 

He engages the four immediately and does a swift blow to all four of them. By using the shadow clone technique as well, he took the four out instantly.

 

Ji Hoon: Looks like they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter