Midnight Battle

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kanryu: You know, I’m going to kill you right? You shouldn’t have come idiot. You should have run away when you had the chance but now…

 

Ji Hoon walked straight ahead towards the girls ignoring what Kanryu was saying. He looks at bomi and points towards her leg that was bruised

 

Ji Hoon: Who did this?

Bomi: Huh? Oppa what are you..

Ji Hoon: “The bruise on your leg. Who did this?” he interrupted Bomi to ask.

Kanryu: WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!! I AM RIGHT IN FRONT OF…

Bomi: “That man” Bomi says while pointing to one of Kanryu’s henchmen that were standing in front of him. I tried to fight him but he pushed me down so I bruised my leg.

 

Kanryu’s henchmen terrified and said

 

Man: “Me??” he said in a fearful tone of voice while pointing to himself. I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to..

 

Kanryu hit his henchmen on his head saying
 

Kanryu: “Why are you apologizing for? Go ahead and beat him up” he said to his henchman

Man: But-but boss..

Kanryu: GO! He told his henchman.

 

Kanryu’s henchman walked out terrified as he prepares to fight Ji Hoon.

Ji Hoon looks at him aggressively not even moving a muscle just staring right at him. Finally, the henchman makes a move and tries to punch Ji Hoon, and before he could land a hit, Ji Hoon was so quick that he was already behind him in the blink of an eye.

He grabs the henchman by the right hand from the back which he tried to punch Ji Hoon with and Ji Hoon says

 

Ji Hoon: So I see your dominant hand is your right which is probably the hand you used to hurt Bomi. Now, apologize to her right now.

Man: “I’m so-so sorry!” he apologized while bowing down to Bomi

Kanryu: NO! WHAT ARE YOU APOLOGIZING FOR??!!

 

Ji Hoon breaks the hand of the henchman and he shouts so loud that all the other henchmen were terrified.

 

Ji Hoon: “You will never be able to hurt anyone ever again” he says to the henchman.

 

The henchman passes out from pain as Ji Hoon throws him to the ground.

 

Kanryu: Useless! All of you are useless! Now everyone! Attack him all at once!

 

All of Kanryu’s men hesitate and just look at Ji Hoon afraid after they saw what Ji Hoon did to their friend.

 

Ji Hoon: “Are all of you scared? Wanna play? Then let’s play in the darkness.” Ji Hoon says while slowly walking backwards drifting into the darkness.

 

Soon, they could no longer even catch a glimpse of him as it was too dark for the others to see him.

 

Kanryu: FIND HIM! Run into the darkness and find him!

YES BOSS!  said all of his henchmen.

They charged into the darkness all of them unable to see a thing wondering where he was. As one man was walking past a dark small alleyway, suddenly a hand covered his mouth and pulled him into the small lane.

Aaahh!

Everyone ran there as soon as possible revealing only an unconscious body on the floor. Ji Hoon was too fast for them.

One by one was taken out in the darkness.

No!

Stop!

Please!

The screaming sounds of Kanryu’s henchmen when they were taken out one after another.

 

 Eventually, Kanryu had run out of henchman and only he himself was left.

 

Kanryu: “Step into the light!” he intimidated. Are you afraid of me? Is that why you hide in the darkness?

 

Ji Hoon walks back into the light with an intimidating face gesture.

 

Ji Hoon: “Me? Afraid of you?” he said to Kanryu. All your men are beaten, and now you alone are left and I am going to beat the living hell out of you for putting these girls in this position.

 

Chorong and Bomi was watching everything happen speechless and not saying a word until

 

Chorong: “You’d better run now. Not that it’s going to make a difference. Ji Hoon oppa is going to beat you senseless even if you try to run.” she says confidently

Kanryu: “Why you…” Kanryu gesturing to slap Chorong.

Ji Hoon: “KANRYU!” Ji Hoon shouts running towards Kanryu.

 

Kanryu then changes into his battle stance and tries to stab Ji Hoon. Kanryu’s knife skills are not of an amateur. He stabs at a quick speed at which even Ji Hoon couldn’t attack head on.

Hmm. It looks like his knife skills are no joke. I’m going to have to use my lighting speed if I’m going to take him down.

 

Kanryu then charges forward and so does Ji Hoon, and they clash. Dodging knife swings and Ji Hoon trying to get a punch in but it appears that Kanryu’s range is increased greatly by the knife.

They both then jump away from each other as Kanryu cocky as ever starts to sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter