Traitor

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bomi: Let’s go out for dinner tomorrow night!!

 

Everyone stared at her as she was already talking about tomorrow’s dinner when they were not even done with dinner today.

 

Eunji: Aigoo. Can you calm down? We are only eating today’s dinner. Why not talk about dinner tomorrow? Besides, we have ingredients in the fridge. It’s cheaper to cook at home anyway.

Bomi: “But- we haven’t gone out to eat in a while and I really want to. Besides, Ji Hoon owes us a good dinner!” she says while pouting.

Ji Hoon: Since when?!

Bomi: Since you left us for 3 whole months!!! What if we were killed by an assassin?

Min Jun: I bet you would have eaten him up as well, seeing how much you can eat.

 

Everyone in the table laughed except Bomi. She started to show a sad face.

 

Ji Hoon: Alright. Tomorrow’s dinner is on me. Where do you girls want to go?

 

Ji Hoon smiled at Bomi knowing she really wanted to go out to eat. Chorong noticed everything no matter how quiet she was at the table. That was how things always were. The leader would just observe and see the different reactions whenever she wanted to find out information.

 

Why did Ji Hoon oppa follow Bomi’s wishes? Does he like her?

She was thinking.

 

Chorong- unnie

Chorong- unnie

 

Bomi: CHORONG-UNNIE!!!

 

Lost in her thoughts the oldest in the group didn’t realize that Bomi was shouting her name out loud and everyone was wondering why she didn’t hear.

 

Chorong: Ah! Yes?

Bomi: What do you want to eat unnie?

Chorong: Anything really. Anyplace you girls want to eat will be fine with me.

Ji Hoon: There is this place known for their chicken feet. Interested?

Chorong: If it’s fine with the other girls then I’m alright.

 

Chorong’s lack of enthusiasm made Ji Hoon disappointed. He was hoping to make her happy when he mentioned that they were going to eat chicken feet.

Chorong got up and went to the kitchen to clean her plate. Ji Hoon sighed to himself after she left.

 

Min Jun: Ji Hoon, don’t be too disappointed. She looks like she’s got a lot on her mind. I wonder if we should help you.

Ji Hoon: It’s alright. It will take time for her to recover from last time.

Min Jun: Last time?

 

Ji Hoon gets up and walks out to the garden.

 

Bomi: Hey everyone, listen up. As you know, the two of them are having a relationship problem. I propose that we help the both of them.

Naeun: I’m in unnie! I really wanna see Chorong unnie get better as well.

 

The both of them put their hands in the middle signifying that they are in.

 

Min Jun: If Naeun is in, so am I!

 

Min Jun proceeds to put his hand on top of Naeun which makes her blush a slight pink but she acted like she was fine.

 

Eunji: If all of you are in, don’t you think I have to follow as well?

 

She puts her hand as well as they start to think of a plan to let the two spend some time together.

 

Bomi: So, listen up…

 

Ji Hoon was outside in the garden sitting down thinking to himself wondering what he was going to do about the situation. He really liked Chorong but he didn’t know how long it was going to take for her to recover at the same time he would have loved it if she could respond to his feelings as well.

He jumps up to the roof and sees Chorong sitting at the backyard plucking flower petals from a rose. He sneaks closer as he starts to listen to what she mumbles.

 

Chorong: He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me, he loves me not…

 

Is she is playing the flower game? Why is she even unsure that I love her? It is so obvious. If I didn’t love her, I wouldn’t have done so much for her in the first place.

 

Chorong: He loves me, he loves me not.

 

The flower had run of out of petals. She started to look sad and put her head down on her knees.

 

Chorong: Pabo! I knew it! He doesn’t love me after all. After everything I guess we were not meant to be.

 

Ji Hoon from behind walked up to Chorong who couldn’t see him.

 

Ji Hoon: He loves her.

 

Chorong looks up, shocked at what she heard and saw. She ignored what he said and shouted at him.

 

Chorong: Yah! What are you doing sneaking up on me like that! I-I wasn’t referring to you when I said he loves me. I was talking about another….

 

Before she could finish, Ji Hoon used his quick speed to hug her from the back.

For that one moment, time stopped for the two. Ji Hoon knew he got her now. No matter how much she wanted to reject him, no matter what had happened she knew she wanted to be with him.

Ji Hoon put his chin on her shoulder and whispered into her ear~

Ji Hoon: Chorong-ah, mian-hae.

 

Chorong couldn’t help but cry. She had been longing for those words for a long time. Not only that she had wanted to hug him almost a thousand times since she saw him but her pride wouldn’t let her.

 

Would he ever hurt me again?

Should I even open up to trust him anymore?

 

It was too late. As she was thinking those words, Ji Hoon used his right hand to pull the right side of her face as he looked into her eyes.
 

Ji Hoon: I’m going to kiss you now.

 

She didn’t say a word. If she stopped it she wouldn’t know if she’d get another chance. She was feeling too conflicted. She wanted it yet she didn’t know if she could handle it.

 

Before her brain could think for an answer, it had already been done. She felt his lips press against hers as she could only reply back by pushing hers into his.

After a good 3 seconds he pulled back not wanting to go too far.

 

Ji Hoon: I’m sorry if I went too-

 

Before he could finish, Chorong pulled him back for another, and another, and another. The two couldn’t stop.

Ji Hoon was surprised when Chorong not only gave him her lips but started using her tongue as well.

The couple didn’t need to talk. Their lips told the story. How much Chorong wanted him back and how much she missed him. Ji Hoon knew and could tell everything from the kisses that she gave him.

When they were done, they pulled their heads back, saliva pulling apart from both their mouths. The both of them were out of breath, breathing heavily.

 

Chorong, obviously embarrassed by the situation ran off immediately into the house before Ji Hoon could say anything.

 

She’s… good at kissing. I wonder if she had any previous experience

Ji Hoon thought to himself.

 

Not too long later Ji Hoon went inside the house too.

 

When Chorong went inside the house, she heard the rowdy group in the house suddenly become quiet. She walked in the dining room to see them eating quietly without talking much.

 

Chorong: What happened? Why are all of you so quiet suddenly?

Bomi: Ah! Chorong- unnie. There’s nothing going on, why would all of us be quiet all of a sudden?

 

Chorong knew something suspicious was going on. Bomi at the same time thinking of something to say that would make her forget about it.

 

Chorong: You all had better tell me what’s going on before…

Naeun: Chorong-unnie! There’s saliva on your chin!! Were you sleeping outside?

 

Chorong immediately embarrassed by that statement as she remembered about the passionate kiss that she and Ji Hoon had outside. She immediately wiped with her hand and started acting like nothing was going on.

 

Chorong: N-nothing! I was just a little sleepy outside and took a short nap.

Eunji: Anyways unnie, we’ll be going to the chicken feet place tomorrow night. We haven’t eaten it for a long time so I think it will be good for us to eat that. Isn’t it your favorite food too?

Chorong: Yeah. No problem. I can have chic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter