Girls day out

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun woke up first thing in the morning with Min Jun on her mind. After all, she was the one in charge of changing his bandages after all. She got ready, washed up and headed out to Min Jun’s room.

When she got there, he was putting on his shirt as she came closer and hugged him from the back.

 

Naeun: I missed you…

Min Jun: But I saw you yesterday night.

Naeun: That was too long ago.

 

The both of them started to enjoy the moment together as he sat down and got ready to change his bandages. She got the fresh wraps from the drawer as she opened up the older wraps and started to put some antiseptic cream on his injury. Min Jun was smiling throughout the whole process. He was obviously enjoying it.

After she was done, she put on the fresh wrap and plastered it on and he started to put on his shirt as they were looking eye to eye. Both their faces started moving closer to each other and just when they were both about to engage in a kiss,

 

Seo Yun: MIN JUN OPPAAA!!!

 

Seo Yun came running into the room and that made the both of them pull apart and look elsewhere.

 

Seo Yun: Ah! I thought I could change the bandages for you. Looks like pretty face here reached earlier than me!

Naeun: Pretty face?

Seo Yun: Yeah. I guess that’s my nickname for you now. Because all you have is a pretty face.

 

She stuck her tongue out at Naeun cheekily. Fortunately, Naeun was mature enough not to do the same and just ignored her childishness.

 

Seo Yun: Oppa, want to go down and have breakfast with me?

Min Jun: Seo Yun, I-

 

Before he could finish, she dragged him by the hand as he was forced to follow. No matter how strong he was, he had a weakness towards females. He somehow had a soft heart and found it hard to reject anyone. But he knew without a doubt that he only had feelings for Naeun.

Naeun just followed behind as she walked grumpily to the kitchen. She was very annoyed but didn’t blame Min Jun for it. It wasn’t like she gave much chance for Min Jun to reject her. She was quite insistent too.

 

For Ji Hoon and Chorong however, it was an entirely different story. She fell asleep in his bedroom as they were talking together the night before. She slept off and Ji Hoon didn’t want to wake her up so he just let her sleep there. You might have guessed what happened the next morning as they were still sleeping.

 

Bomi: Ji Hoon oppa, did you see-

 

As Bomi walked into Ji Hoon’s room she saw them spooning on the bed as Ji Hoon got up from her shouting.

 

Bomi: Ah! She’s sleeping here? No wonder she never came back to my room to sleep? Is she… wearing clothes?

 

Ji Hoon was used to sleeping without a shirt so it seemed that he was . He wasn’t but Bomi didn’t know that.

 

Ji Hoon: We didn’t do anything! I’m wearing pants you know!

Bomi: Some people shower after doing it and they wear clothes to sleep. Just tell me oppa. I won’t tell the others.

Ji Hoon: No really!! I’m not lying to you!

Bomi: It’s alright if you don’t want to tell me!! Play safe!!

 

She walked out of the room casually like nothing happened. Ji Hoon was too tired to argue with her as he heard Chorong yawn.
 

Chorong: Why is it so noisy here in the morning?

Ji Hoon: Bomi thought that we were…

 

She blushed when she realized that she had slept in his bed. She had totally forgotten. Ji Hoon couldn’t resist seeing her with a cute red face just lying down in front of him. He moved his head down to her level and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

 

Chorong: Ah- is that all? You call that a morning kiss?

 

She was taunting him on purpose but Ji Hoon took up the challenge as he went back for round two. They kept kissing as just a simple kiss escalated to a passionate one. Chorong couldn't help but let out soft moans as he started necking her. Suddenly from the door a voice was heard

 

Eunji: Wow. The two of you are really going for it huh?

 

The immediately broke it off and wiped their mouths covered with each other’s saliva.

 

Ji Hoon: How did you-

Eunji: Bomi left the door open when she left. Didn’t you noticed that? I was walking pass as I heard weird sounds. Turns out I happened to see this. Play safe you guys..

 

She walked away as well when Chorong and Ji Hoon were left blushing due to the embarrassment of the situation.

 

Chorong: We’ll never get any privacy in this house.

Ji Hoon: It’s alright. We will get all the privacy we want in our future house when we live together.

Chorong: Don’t say such things so early in the morning. I feel like I’m melting now..

Ji Hoon: I’m going to take a bath. You can just stay and melt here.

 

He teases her one last time before grabbing his towel and heading off to take a shower in the bathroom. She goes back into her own room and washes up for breakfast. Ji Hoon got ready first and waited for her outside his room until she was done and the couple walked hand in hand to the breakfast table.

There were a lot of different things going on in the dining room. There was a lovey dovey couple, a couple forced to sit separately due to a ‘lampstand’ as we call it and the two forever alone girls.

But somehow when they came to the dinner table, all differences just faded away as they had fun enjoying the food and chat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter