Amends

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hoon and Min Jun were looking at each other focusing on their every movement. Although the match started a while ago, neither of them made a move yet.

In a split second, Ji Hoon dashed forward quickly and punched Min Jun. The punch didn’t have much effect on his tough face nevertheless it was considered a hit. Min Jun didn’t make any attempts to attack Ji Hoon because he knew how fast Ji Hoon was. He just waited.

As Ji Hoon dashed sideways again, Min Jun quickly punched the ground with his shatter punch. Just as he did that, many rocks flew out in Ji Hoon’s direction. Ji Hoon with his quick speed was able to avoid all the rocks and was about to hit Min Jun when a rock tripped him caused by the punch Min Jun did earlier.

As Min Jun braced himself to hit Ji Hoon, his punch went quickly like a rocket but it went through Ji Hoon. It seemed like Min Jun hit an illusion. By that time, Ji Hoon was already behind Min Jun and stopped his punch just as it was about to reach Min Jun.

The two then looked each other and smiled.

 

Min Jun: Wow. What move was that Ji Hoon? I thought it was really you but it appears to be just an illusion!

Ji Hoon: That was a shadow clone. Although it looked like me, it was just my illusion. As my illusion distracted you, I came behind you to attack you.

Min Jun: How many clones can you do so far?

Ji Hoon: Only one. It’s not an easy technique to master. You need to be really fast.  I heard that there have been people that train in this technique for years. Imagine if you could distract the opponent with more than 1 clone. You would be able to hide in between just as many and attack anytime. It’s a dangerous attack.

Min Jun: Wow, and I thought I was going to hit you with my attack.

Ji Hoon: That was exactly the point. A clone is only useful for distraction, when a person attacks that is when they are weakest and most vulnerable. That is why counter attacks are so effective.

 

The members were watching by the side and were clapping after Ji Hoon finished explaining everything.

 

Bomi: Daebak! That was an intense battle.

Eunji: What are you talking about?? You just said you didn’t see anything because they were moving too fast!!

Bomi: Shhh. You don’t need to tell them! I wanted to act smart!!

 

Everyone laughed at Bomi because of her stupid joke.

 

Tomorrow was the day that Min Jae was coming.

 

The girls continued their training after that as well. Min Jun and Ji Hoon would assist them and let them know whether their stance was wrong and whether their energy was used in waste when doing any attack.

Chorong was trying her best to keep up. When no one was looking, Ji Hoon took a peek at Chorong for a while, not wanting anyone to notice. He was dumbfounded when Chorong caught him looking at her. She glared at him as he looked somewhere else pretending that he wasn’t looking at her at all.

He then noticed that her stance was wrong as he went to help her.

 

Ji Hoon: Chorong, when you punch someone you want to make sure you make a full fist. If your fingers are even the least out, it might hurt your hand.

 

He took Chorong’s hand and tried to show her but she immediately got all red faced and pulled it back.

 

Chorong: Y-yeah. I know. You don’t need to touch my hand!

Ji Hoon: Why so shy? I’m teaching you how to fight not anything else.

 

Ji Hoon walked away while grinning. He smiled at himself after getting to touch her hand which made his day.

 

Bomi: Oppa! I can’t master this part of training!!

 

Ji Hoon walked over to help Bomi out as she quickly whispered in his ear.

 

“Let’s make Chorong unnie jealous. She definitely likes you. Try to teach me with as much skinship as possible and I bet she’ll be blowing steam” Bomi told Ji Hoon.

 

Ji Hoon immediately nodded wanting to see how Chorong would get jealous with him touching another woman.

 

Ji Hoon: Alright Bomi. The way to stand correctly is always hip straight.

 

Ji Hoon went behind Bomi and used his hands to place her hip correctly by touching her at the sides.

Chorong noticed and pretended not to care. The two standing almost at a back hug position, Ji Hoon’s face was right next to hers as he kept teaching her about the flow of punches. He moved Bomi’s hands while teaching her sticking as close to her as possible.

 

Control yourself Chorong! Control yourself! He’s only teaching her how to..

Before Chorong could calm herself down with her thoughts, she saw Ji Hoon practically holding her hand and she couldn’t take it anymore.

 

Chorong: YAAAHHH!!! Yoon Bomi!! What are you trying to do??? It doesn’t seem as if he’s just teaching you how to fight but it’s like the both of you are a couple!

Bomi: “Unnie, but you broke up with him! Even if I am dating with oppa, is that a problem??” she said while trying her hardest not to laugh. She was actually dying to laugh as it was really funny for her.

 

Chorong was at the point of bursting but she just walked off into the direction of the lake in order to cool herself down. She didn’t want anyone to know how she really felt but actually every member and even Min Jun knew how it was. She really was jealous because she still loved Ji Hoon.

Bomi walked up to Ji Hoon and said,

 

Bomi: This is the last time I will ever help you if you try to break up with her again. I’m warning you. Go after her.

 

Ji Hoon ran off as Bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter