Remember

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two men walked into Apink’s training room as they shouted at them harshly.

 

Men: GET DOWN ON THE GROUND NOW! HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK!

 

They were pointing their guns towards them as the girls were extremely confused and shocked at the same time. They didn’t hesitate and obeyed the men immediately. All of them got to the ground and put their hands behind their back.

 

Where are you Ji Hoon oppa? This is exactly when we need you!!

Chorong thought to herself.

 

One of the men walked over to one of the girls as he lifted Bomi’s face up and looked at her closely.

 

Man: Hey, you’re really pretty. What do you say if we take them home with us? These four girls can be our play things!

Man 2: Yeah! You’re right! Since we’re robbing this place and all!

 

As they were talking, they didn’t realize that Ji Hoon was inside with them already. He was standing at the door and as they chatted they still didn’t realize he was there.

 

Ji Hoon: Er, hello?

 

The two men turned around and saw Ji Hoon behind them. They immediately lifted their guns and aimed at him.

 

Man: Get down! Now!!

Ji Hoon: How about we..

Man 2: Listen to him!! Wait, how did you get here? We checked the whole studio before coming in here.

Ji Hoon: I was outside and followed you in here.

Man: You idiot! A normal person would have ran away! Now get down now!

Ji Hoon: I assumed that it would be safer if I took the both of you down inside here instead of making a commotion outside.  

Man 2: Why you little…

 

As usual, Ji Hoon with his speed was undefeated. He got in between the both of them and took them out in an instant. They didn’t even have the chance to fire one shot from their guns.

The members quickly helped Ji Hoon to tie them up on chairs as he proceeded to question them.

 

Ji Hoon: Wake up!

Man: Huh?

 

As the man woke up, Ji Hoon slapped him on the face as he woke up for real.

 

Man: Ah! What do you want from me? Wait. How did I get unconscious? I didn’t even see you attack me!

Ji Hoon: I’ve got no time for that. Just answer my questions.

Man: No freaking way.

 

Ji Hoon pulled his chair towards the window as he attempted to lower him down from the window.

The members got shocked but they trusted Ji Hoon that he knew what he was doing so they didn’t say anything.

 

Ji Hoon: Are you sure you still won’t tell me anything?

Man: AHHHH! PLEASE DON’T KILL ME!! LET ME IN AND I’LL TELL YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW!!

 

Ji Hoon pulls him back in and asks him questions immediately.

 

Ji Hoon: Alright, let’s get straight to the point. What are you guys after?

Man: Money! Isn’t that obvious?

Ji Hoon: But why this place? You know there are better places to rob right? Although there are many banks here, but they do not earn a lot.

Man: Because security here is poor. The island is far from shore and even if they sent for police, they will never make it here in time. It’s just an easy job.

Ji Hoon: I see.

Man: Let me go and surrender now. I will make sure that nothing happens to you.

Chorong: Lier.

Bomi: You’re just gonna kill us anyways. Don’t think we are that stupid. Idiot.

 

Ji Hoon without arguing did a swift punch and rendered the man unconscious. He knew if he was going to save everyone he needed to do it fast.

 

Ji Hoon: You girls stay here. I don’t want to risk any of you getting hurt!

Bomi: No. We’re coming with you. This is what all this training is for isn’t it?

Ji Hoon: But..

Naeun: No buts oppa. We’re coming with you and that’s final. If you don’t allow us we will still come. Get that?

Ji Hoon: Alright. Everyone make sure you make a defense formation. I’ll handle the fights, you got that?

 

ALRIGHT!!

Everyone shouted.

As they slowly scouted the area they noticed two men guarding the toilet area. Ji Hoon easily got above them and took them out. Two down.

Thanks to the information given by the man, they knew exactly how many people were left. Now there were only 16 people left.

They went over to the security room after that, there were three men inside watching the surveillance. They were lucky that the security room was near to them so they didn’t happen to pass by any cameras.

Ji Hoon broke through the glass and punched one of them in the gut while disarming the other and taking him out by choking his neck until he had lack of oxygen.

 

Ji Hoon: Bomi, Eunji I want the both of you to stay here and guard the place. If anything happens, let me know through the walkie talkie.

Bomi: Alright oppa. You can count on us.

 

He trusted them and took Naeun and Chorong with him. It was easier when Bomi told al the locations of the robbers. Their numbers dropped drastically.  

From 16 to 12.

12 to 10.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter