Comeback

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Manager: So.. you finally woke up?

Ji Hoon: Yeah. I know it’s been a long time.

Manager: Do you know about Chorong’s new relationship?

Ji Hoon: I saw it with my very own eyes.

Manager: I hope that you are alright with that.

Ji Hoon: As long as she is happy, I am alright with anything at all. After all, that is what love is all about alright. But don’t let her know about my feelings. It might be harder for her if she knows.

Manager: Are you thinking about coming back?

Ji Hoon: Do you think I am needed?

Manager: I’m honestly not too sure. The masked man has been quiet recently. For what, we don’t know. Hopefully he’ll get caught soon. You can come back anytime to work for us. You have been a great help in the past. The only condition is that you can’t be together with Chorong anymore. If she is caught cheating the bad publicity will crush Apink.

Ji Hoon: Alright. Please don’t tell anyone about me unless I am coming back to guard them.

Manager: No problem. I’ll wait for your cue.

Ji Hoon: Thanks.

 

With that, Ji Hoon walked out as he received a text message on his phone. He saw that it was from Bomi and opened the message to read it.

 

Oppa, let’s go out soon! How about supper tonight? I’ll meet you at the mini steamboat place near the park opposite from my dorm at 11pm. I’ll sneak out alone. Don’t worry I won’t bring anyone. :)

 

-Bomi

 

Ji Hoon smiled to himself as it was nice seeing the cute girl message him at a time like this. He really didn’t want to think about Chorong at the moment because it only made him sad. He went and bought some fried chicken as he went to a house and rang the bell.

 

Coming!!!
 

 As Min Jun came out, he saw Ji Hoon standing there with fried chicken in his hand.

 

Min Jun: Ah! You woke up??!!

 

Min Jun ran outside and hugged his younger brother as the both of them laughed at the sight of each other.

 

Min Jun: Let’s go in and talk over fried chicken! I’ve got some cold drinks in the fridge too!

 

Ji Hoon went inside as they sat on the floor in the living room as Min Jun brought out plates and drinks. They had a lot to catch up to.

 

Min Jun: You’ve been asleep for a long time!! I almost gave up on you. I really thought you were just going to sleep over there for the rest of your life.

Ji Hoon: What, and let you smear our family name? No freaking way.

Min Jun: Hey, I’ve got to tell you something. It’s not going to be easy but Chorong…

Ji Hoon: I know.

Min Jun: Huh? You know? How did you find out?

Ji Hoon: I didn’t come to visit you first. I went to find her but instead I saw her holding another guy’s hand.

Min Jun: That’s nasty man. That’s probably the worst way to find out about that.

Ji Hoon: Yeah. Anyways, how are you and Naeun doing?

 

Min Jun just kept silent. Ji Hoon assumed that they weren’t doing too well but he had no idea that they broke up.

 

Ji Hoon: It’s alright. Hopefully the both of you will be alright.

Min Jun: Ji Hoon, it’s not that simple. We.. broke up.

Ji Hoon: Why? It’s not like you were in a coma like me.

Min Jun: She’s really busy with Apink right now and I guess we just drifted away. Somehow things just didn’t work out like how they should have. One thing got to the other and I suggested that we split up.

Ji Hoon: I see. I guess the both of us are now single again. Haha

Min Jun: It’s really nice to see you, Ji Hoon. Do the girls know that you’re back?

Ji Hoon: Only Bomi. It wasn’t supposed to be but she saw me accidentally. Guess I was careless.

Min Jun: Now that Chorong has a boyfriend, you can go after Bomi now!!

 

Ji Hoon just stared at him in awe as Min Jun kept on laughing.

 

Min Jun: I bet that would make her jealous and she would come running back to you as soon as possible.

Ji Hoon: Forget it. She’s the one into me. Not the other way around. I’m going to see her tonight anyways.

Min Jun: For?

Ji Hoon: I guess just to catch up. There must have been many things happening and changing when I was sleeping. It all felt so quick for me. But for them, it must have felt like an eternity. I might go back to being their bodyguard. I am still thinking about whether I should or not. It would be hard for me to face Chorong without feeling anything.

Min Jun: I understand. Make sure you think it through before making a decision. The wrong decision could cost you something.

Ji Hoon: No problem. I’m able to make my own decisions. No worries.

 

After they continued chatting for a while, it was evening before they knew it and Ji Hoon left Min Jun’s house and returned to his own.

He went into his bedroom and lied on top of the bed and started to think about the matter. He didn’t know what to do and was so confused. If he didn’t accept the job he would probably have to follow Apink everywhere as he was still concerned about Chorong.

Slowly as he was thinking about the matter he drifted on into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter