Suprise

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hoon: That’s right! Good kick!

 

Bomi was sparring with Ji Hoon while the others stopped training to see.

 

Bomi: Oppa! I think I can defeat you! I’m a black belt in taekwondo after all!

Ji Hoon: What? Please. There’s just no way.

 

Bomi lunges forward and tries to hit him the best she can. Her hits were getting close, but Ji Hoon always manages to dodge them. He was definitely faster than her after all.

 

Bomi: Don’t get off guard!

Ji Hoon: I can defeat you even if I was blindfolded! Try better!

 

She then faked a right punch but then switched to a right kick which grazed Ji Hoon’s forehead.

 

Ji Hoon: Not bad. Looks like you’re improving after all.

Bomi: Admit it, I almost defeated you there!!

Ji Hoon: I guess I’ll just have to show you how wrong you are.

 

She jumps forward and tries to kick him but he catches it easily and trips her as she falls down. Before she hits the ground, Ji Hoon catches her and pulls her up to him.

 

Ji Hoon: You alright?

Bomi: Y-Yeah.

 

She started to blush as his face got really close to hers.

 

Ji Hoon: See? I told you that you still can’t beat me. You need to train harder.

Bomi: One day oppa! I’m sure I’ll beat you.

Ji Hoon: I’ll be waiting. Alright girls! Training is over!

 

The girls go in all to freshen up except for Chorong. She walked towards the lake and sat on the bench alone. Ji Hoon noticed and followed her there. She was cooling down enjoying the breeze as he sat next to her.

 

Ji Hoon: Nice place to cool down. Why didn’t you invite me with you?

Chorong: I thought you would follow me here and I was right. I’m a smart girl am I not?

Ji Hoon: Any girl who picks me as their boyfriend would definitely be smart. I’m the best choice of a man that anyone can ever pick.

 

She looks at him with a cute face and replies him

 

Chorong: Oh really? I thought that was the stupidest decision I ever made.

Ji Hoon: You really want me to punish you, right?

 

He takes a look at her tight clothing on her perfect waistline. Gym clothes were supposed to  be close-fitting after all.

 

Chorong: I caught you looking at me when I was doing warm up exercises earlier. Did you get excited?

Ji Hoon: Damn, if we keep talking about this kind of things, how will I be able to wait till after we get married?

Chorong: Marry me quicker then. I’m still waiting.

Ji Hoon: Don’t lie to me. You have a contract. If the fans know about us, they’ll run away.

Chorong: So you know, not bad. You’ve done your research. If the fans know the naughty things we’ve done, my career will be over.

Ji Hoon: It’s alright. I’ll wait for you until the time is right. I’m a patient man.

Chorong: I really thank you for this oppa. This is why I trust you.

 

He held her hand and squeezed it gently as she looked away and smiled. She looked like an angel in his perspective. He felt like he was the luckiest guy in the world for that moment.

Slowly he turned her waist and face using both his hands to face him as she let him. She knew what he was trying to do but didn’t stop him. She was willing after all.

He slowly her cheeks as she smiled at him.

 

Chorong: Stop teasing me and get on with it!

Ji Hoon: Why are you so impatient? We need to savor the moment!!

 

The both of them laughed and got back into the mood as Ji Hoon pulled her face towards his. He put his hand on her chest and laughed.

 

Chorong: What are you doing?

Ji Hoon: Not what you think I’m doing. I’m trying to feel for your heartbeat. Apparently it’s going really quick. Do you need me to do CPR for you?

Chorong: Stop teasing me.. just kiss me already…

 

She did a cute pose while putting her finger on as he gave her what she desired. He started off by biting her lips and then the both of them started to kiss. He occasionally broke off the kiss to let his lips touch the different parts of her body. Hands, arms, shoulders, and her neck. He kissed the multiple places as he then pulled her closer and whispered in her ear

 

Ji Hoon: You’re sweat tastes so sweet.

Chorong: Let me taste yours as well…

 

She starts to not only kiss but to let her tongue wander all over the same parts that Ji Hoon kissed her in earlier. Instead, she did it to him. She was getting sweet revenge.

Ji Hoon: “I didn’t know you were such a naughty girl” he said between gasps.

 

Chorong started to change the pace when she got on top of him and started to make out with him. Ji Hoon knew that he would have to break it off at some point of time to keep the promise he made. She was now all wild,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter