A Monster Tamed

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flash was now afraid. He never knew Ji Hoon could transform into another person.

 

It’s alright. Flash thought to himself

He is still not as fast as I am, with only a higher amount of strength, he can’t hurt me.

 

Ji Hoon looks at Flash aggresively and says

 

Ji Hoon: “Well? Are you going to make a move first? You’d better. If I go first, it will end immediately” he said with a deep and much darker voice.

 

Naeun was afraid. She didn’t know who this person was. It seemed like all he wanted to do was kill Flash and wasn’t sure if he would attack her instead after he was done with Flash.

Why is oppa like this? I wasn’t even hurt that badly. Does he really hate me getting hurt until this extent? she thought to herself.

 

Flash then planned out his strategy as Ji Hoon just stood there.

Wow. Even standing all the way from him over here I can feel his killer’s aura. Should I just kill him now? I’d better. If he kills me I won’t be able to find the rest of the members. Here I go!

 

Flash immediately moves as quick as he could behind Ji Hoon and attempts to stab him with a knife.

In a split second Ji Hoon catches a hold of Flash’s wrist before he could stab him and throws him up in the air. Flash rebounds and lands on his feet.

 

Oh no. He’s got my knife. This is bad. He’s not only stronger but he’s gotten faster as well.

I have to use my secret technique.

 

Ji Hoon: Is that all? If that is as fast as you can get, you will never be able to even touch me anymore.

 

Flash smiles at him and takes out a pill from his pocket.

 

Flash: “This pill.. It makes me move 10 times faster than I can now. Let’s see if you can still avoid me after that!” he says as he swallows the pill

 

Flash feels the effects immediately and he felt light as a feather running around the room he kept moving around Ji Hoon, taunting him with his new powers.

 

Over here!

No! Over here!

But, I’m over here now!

 

Flash moves to three different places within 2 seconds.

Flash: “It’s time to die!” Flash says as he moves at full speed to kill Ji Hoon.

 

But just as he was about to reach Ji Hoon, he saw the looks in his eyes. Flash backs away and says

 

Flash: Wow! You are really different when you are ready to kill.

Ji Hoon: You brought this upon yourself. If you want to die please prepare for death.

 

Flash starts to think to himself

Maybe, I should play it safe. I still have shurikens that can explode. With the speed that I have right now, I can throw it at super speed and it will explode before he knows it. Unfortunately the explosion is too huge, the girl will die too. Who cares? As long as I stay alive for now.

 

Flash takes the exploding shurikens out ready to use them against Ji Hoon.

 

Flash: Are you ready to die?

Ji Hoon: You are mistaken, those are my words!!

 

Flash immediately jumps into the air in full speed and throws the shurikens into the ground.

 

BOOM!!!

A big explosion occurs.

 

Flash was standing with dust all around him as an effect of the explosion. As the dust clears, there was a big hole in the ground and there was nothing left. Even the chair that Naeun was sitting on was destroyed.

 

Flash: Woohoo!! Haha! These bombs are way too powerful! They destroyed everything! Those bombs with my super speed are the best combination ever!!

 

“Too slow” a voice from behind Flash says as he gets punched directly in the face.

 

As Flash gets hit he manages to see that behind him was Ji Hoon and not only was he fast enough to get behind him in an instant, Naeun was also saved by him lying on the ground.

 

Flash: Impossible! How can you move that fast?

Ji Hoon: The shukuchi. Now my speed is a 100 times faster then I was before.

(The word shukuchi is a Japanese-language term for various techniques of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter