Midnight Stroll

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hoon and Chorong standing in a large field full of flowers appearing to be endless. He looked into her eyes as he said it.

“Saranghae.”

Chorong couldn’t control her emotions anymore. She looked up at him and said “I love you too!” while jumping up to hug Ji Hoon.

Ji Hoon then put her hand on her waist as they started to dance around the field.

 

I can’t believe this is happening. This is paradise! I want to stay here with Ji Hoon oppa forever. My dream has now come true. The man of my dreams finally together with me.

Just putting her hand on his arm as they danced around made her the happiest girl in the world.


 

Chorong: Where were you all this time? I’ve waited for you for so long and now only do you come to me.

Ji Hoon: “It doesn’t matter. I’m here now” he says while using his right hand to pull her lips towards his own..

 

Just as they were about to kiss…

Chorong starts to hear Bomi’s voice.

What? Why am I hearing Bomi’s voice now? She can’t be here can s….

 

Bomi: CHORONG-UNNIEEEEE!!!!!!

 

Chorong immediately sat upright sweating and confused from what had been happening. She looked around and realised that she was in her bedroom.

 

Bomi: Chorong-ah. You were mumbling in your sleep. It sounded like you were saying Ji…

Chorong: Stop! Stop! Haha. I was dreaming about a nightmare and I had to run away from…

Bomi: “Really?” Bomi interrupts. It sounded like you were dreaming about..

Chorong: “Let’s just talk about something else. I don’t want to talk about that dream anymore!” Chorong interrupted Bomi.

Bomi: Geez. No need to be so uptight about it!

 

I can’t let anyone know what I was dreaming about. That was so embarrassing. It looks like Bomi will find out soon if I don’t distract her right now. Let’s see…

 

Chorong: So, why did you wake me up? I bet there was another reason other than because I was mumbling something in my sleep.

Bomi: Chorong-ah, I ate too little for dinner and now I am hungry.

Chorong: How about we go downstairs and see if there is anything to eat?

Bomi: Alright! Lets go!

 

Chorong walks down the stairs with Bomi as she starts drifting into her own thoughts.

To think about Ji Hoon oppa that way. Have I fallen in love with him? she thought to herself while fiddling with her pink whistle around her neck which was given to her by Ji Hoon oppa.

The both of them look into the fridge and find no suitable food in the fridge to eat as a midnight snack.

 

Chorong: Looks like if you want to eat you will have to cook something. We have nothing here that we can eat instantly.

Bomi: “Unnie..” she says while smiling widely at Chorong

Chorong: ~What???! You are starting to scare me with that smile of yours. What are you planning now pabo Bomi!

Bomi: This afternoon as we were taking the van to the estate, I saw a 24 hour convenience store. Let’s sneak out and buy some ramen!

Chorong: “Pabo!” she says while smacking Bomi on the head.

Bomi: “What did you do that for?” Bomi says while pouting

Chorong: We could get killed for sneaking out!! There is an assassin after us!

Bomi: Don’t worry Chorong unnie! I know taekwondo and you know hapkido. When we are together, no one will dare to face us!

 

Chorong starts to ponder and think whether or not going out so late at night will be a good idea.

 

Bomi: “Chorong unnie! Let’s just go!” Pleaded Bomi with her cute face. “Pleaseee!” she begged

Chorong: Alright alright. Let’s go. But do you think we should call Ji Hoon to follow us? I’d doubt he’d let us go out if he knows about this.

Bomi: “Are you sure you want to ask him only for safety purposes and not because you like him??” Bomi said while smiling at Chorong

Chorong: NO! Let’s go now!

 

Chorong immediately walked flustered thinking about what Bomi had just said.

Pabo Bomi. How can she say such a thing?! But…is it true? Have I fallen in love with Ji Hoon? Is it that obvious that even pabo Bomi can tell?

Chorong keeps on walking at a fast pace until Bomi behind her finally says

 

Bomi: Chorong-unnie! Can you stop walking so fast?! I can’t keep up with you if you walk so fast like that. Aside from that you are also going the wrong way! The shop is towards this way.

 

Chorong smiles and laughs at her silly mistake as Bomi laughs at her too.

The two of them walk side by side on a street only illuminated by the street lamps around. Although it was dark, it was alright because they had each other.

 

Bomi: Chorong-ah, what do you think of Ji Hoon-oppa?

 

Chorong flustered by such a question replies Bomi

 

Chorong: Why are you asking me this?? I don’t like Ji Hoon Oppa! Stop assuming things already, just because we..

Bomi: “I’m not asking this because I think you like him” interrupted Bomi. I’m asking because I want to know what you think of oppa.

 

Chorong calms down and realises that B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter