Ambush

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun awoke to the sound of Min Jun taking a bath. She was a little blur as she just got up from her sleep. She tried to remember what happened yesterday as she slowly let out a smile after realizing that they both of them were reunited yesterday.

After staying in bed for a while, in a few minutes Min Jun came out only in his underwear out of the shower. When Naeun saw him coming out, she blushed and gave him a weird look.

 

Min Jun: What? Never saw a handsome man come out of the shower before? This is what you need to get used to in the future.

Naeun: Why should I? What makes you think it won’t be some other man?

 

He immediately rushed over and ticked her stomach as she at first started to laugh until he accidentally touched her wound and she squealed in pain.

 

Min Jun: Oh no. I’m so sorry.

Naeun: It’s alright oppa. I forgot that I had this wound myself. Hope it got better during the night.

 

Min Jun lifted her shirt a little to take a look but eventually he started to kiss the soft skin on her waist as he couldn’t resist it. She started to laugh but it was turning her on as well.

 

Naeun: Oppa, no! Not so early in the morning.

 

He stopped and gave her a quick morning kiss on the lips and went to get clothes from his cupboard. As he wanted to pick a shirt, Naeun told him to choose another and planned his outfit for him.

 

Min Jun: Hey, what are you trying to do, planning my outfit for me?

Naeun: Don’t all girlfriends do that for their man?

Min Jun: Oh, trying to be my girlfriend now eh?

Naeun: If you don’t want to it’s alright with me. There is probably tons of better men who want me anyways, knowing how popular I am.

Min Jun: Alright. I’ll take you. But you need to let me choose your clothing as well.

Naeun: What? I don’t have any clothes here to change to.

Min Jun: I just want you to wear your underwear the whole day. Those two pieces of undergarments is enough for me. I want to see your milky white skin the whole day through.

Naeun: Oppa! Why do you keep making such erted remarks?

Min Jun: Pink and lacy eh? Did you wear that over here thinking that I could take a peek? Well it worked. I took a nice look last night.

 

She didn’t hesitate to hit him harshly on the shoulder as he hardly felt the blow.

 

Min Jun: Yeah, yeah I know. I’m a ert. So, do you want to take a bath here or back home?

Naeun: Should I take one here?

Min Jun: Up to you. All I know is that my bathroom door’s lock is spoilt and I might come in if you want to bathe here.

Naeun: Oppa! Stop it! You’ve been making these dirty jokes without stopping all morning.

 

He pulled her close to her and whispered in her ear

 

Min Jun: That’s because you’ve chosen a dirty man like me, what can you do now?


She pulled away as she laughed at him.
 

Naeun: I guess, I’m going to have to just put up with you. I’ll be taking a bath back home now since you were going to disturb me if I take a bath here.

Min Jun: Alright. I’ve got to pack now. Help me and I’ll be done even quicker.

 

She nodded and they head to his drawer to pack up his stuff for the trip.

Toiletries, electronics, clothes and more. They finished just at about 7:45 am.

 

Min Jun: Let’s go. Hopefully the members won’t even know you were missing this morning.

 

Naeun wore her mask and hoodie again so that no one could identify her and ran together with Min Jun until they reached her dorm.

When they were outside, she slowly turned the keys and hoped that there was no one. She opened the door to see that the atmosphere was quiet and that no one was awake. The both of them were no longer afraid until Naeun smelt something really nice.

 

Oh no! Is someone cooking in the kitchen?

She thought.

 

Slowly she crept in asking Min Jun to stand back as she took a peek and to her avail, all of them were already eating breakfast.

 

Eunji: Naeun, come and join us for breakfast. We need to leave real soon. I hoped you’ve finished packing.

 

She quietly obeyed and went to sit down. She was not too afraid because at least they didn’t know about Min Jun. He was hiding behind the wall not knowing when to come out of hiding until..

 

Eunji: Min Jun, do you want to have some breakfast too??!

 

Min Jun and Naeun were both shocked. How did she know that he was there as well? He came out of hiding and sat down next to her as he began to eat as well. Min Jun was starving.

 

Chorong: So, are the both of you back together?

 

Naeun almost spit out her soup when she said that. She definitely didn't want to answer that.

 

Naeun: N-no unnie! It’s a coincidence he came back with me. I didn’t know he was even coming with us…

Chorong: Oh? That means you have another boyfriend?

Naeun: Unnie, why do I need to have a boyfriend now?

Chorong: Look at your own neck.

 

She took out a mirror as she saw multiple hickeys everywhere. She could help but be embarrassed.

 

Naeun: T-that is because…

Min Jun: Enough of this.

 

He held her hand and put it on the table.

 

Min Jun: Yes. We’re back together.

 

He looked at her and smiled as she blushed but was happy that their relationship was now known by them. She was too shy to admit that they were both back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter