Robbery

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Manager: So is everyone cool with that?

 

The girls were sitting down in the hall together with their manager that arrived not too long ago. They were told that their manager was thinking of renting a place for them to practice their performances and such. They had to get back to it sooner or later.

 

Manager: Since Ji Hoon is still here and all, it would be still as safe and you girls can do what you do best, sing and dance.

Chorong: Are you sure the time is right manager-nim? I am fine with it but how about the other members?

Bomi: I’m fine.

Eunji: I need to practice with my singing as well.

Naeun: Me too. My body has gotten all stiff.

 

At that moment Ji Hoon came downstairs after waking up and seeing them in the hall.

 

Ji Hoon: Morning everyone. Eh, why are you here manager?

Manager: Just here to discuss some matters with the girls. Have a seat.

 

The girls all wish their good mornings to Ji Hoon as he takes his seat on one of the chairs.

 

Eunji: Ji Hoon oppa, we are thinking of getting a place to practice our dances as well as our singing. We might have been a little rusty after so long. Is that all right for you?

Ji Hoon: Yeah. It would be good for all of you too.

Manager: That settles it.

 

The manager then gets up and proceeds to get on the phone to confirm the reservations for the practice room. 

 

As the members continue to talk, Ji Hoon looks around as his eyes fixated on Chorong. As she was talking with the members she started to laugh as he started to feel his heart beating faster and faster. When Chorong looked at him, he immediately couldn’t stop blushing and immediately stood up and left the room quickly.

The members noticed what had happen as the noticed he suddenly left the room quickly.

 

Bomi: Wasn’t oppa’s face kind of red?

Naeun: He was looking at Chorong unnie when it happened. I guess he does have feelings for her and doesn’t really notice it yet.

Chorong: Yah! I’m still here you know. Why are all of you talking like as if I am invinsible?

Eunji: We’re trying to help you out here! Why are you still sitting here? Go ahead and chase him outside. Don’t let him forget you!

Chorong: Should I? Maybe I should wait for him to remember.

Bomi: Unnie! If you keep this up you will lose him forever! Go now!

 

Chorong left the seat as the other members giggled after everything that happened. Min Jun came down and saw the members laughing as he asked

 

Min Jun: What did I miss?

Naeun: Nothing much. Just some small stuff.

 

Ji Hoon was trying to calm himself down as he sat on the bench facing the lake. He couldn’t control himself as he felt flustered and hot.

 

Do I really like her? Was she my girlfriend? Why do I not remember anything?

He felt troubled, curious and somehow happy all at the same time.

 

He sighed to himself as he looked towards the lake. He felt conflicted. What was these feelings that he had? He just couldn’t figure it out.

Chorong was standing behind him smiling as she saw how he acted. She could see how confused he was and how he kept trying to figure out what was happening. She waited until the right time to walk over to him and sat down next to him on the bench.

When she sat next to him, he got shocked as he tried to act calm at the same time.

 

Ji Hoon: H-hi. What brings you out here?

Chorong: Just wanted to enjoy the breeze and the view.

Ji Hoon: I see.

Chorong: And I wanted to know how you are doing as well.

 

Ji Hoon couldn’t take it anymore as his face started to get red like earlier. Chorong felt like laughing. It was fun for her as well. It was as if he was a small boy that couldn’t control his emotions.

 

Maybe losing his memory isn’t so bad after all. It feels like as if our story has started over again and we have a chance to start anew.   

Chorong thought to herself while smiling.

 

Ji Hoon: Y-your smile… is beautiful.

 

Ji Hoon managed to stutter out the words in courage. He just felt like he had to say it. He didn’t know why but he just did.

Chorong started to blush as she didn’t want to stop the flow. She wanted the momentum to keep going.

 

Chorong: Ah. Thanks oppa. You’re so sweet. You deserve something from me.

Ji Hoon: What is that?

 

As he said that she leaned over and gave him a peck on the lips and drew away quickly. Ji Hoon felt really hot as he couldn’t control himself any longer.

 

Ji Hoon: That’s it?

 

Ji Hoon was now bolder than ever and leaned over as Chorong didn’t expect it and leaned backwards but he didn’t give up and used his right hand to push her towards him as the both of them kissed.

At first is started out as a normal one, but it got more intense as the two started to kiss passionately. Both of them enjoyed the fl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter