Memory Lapse

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Jun: Hey! Ji Hoon! Remember me?

Ji Hoon: Hyung, of course I remember you! Why is everyone acting this way?

Chorong: Wait, let me call the other members, maybe he can remember them!

 

She rushed out as Ji Hoon was sitting on the bed accompanied by Min Jun.

 

Min Jun: You really forgot who she is?

Ji Hoon: At first I thought she was Hye Won, but seeing her character, they only look the same but are different people.

 

Just as he was finished talking Bomi came running into the room with Naeun and Eunji as well.

 

Bomi: Oppa!! I heard that you lost your memory!! How can you forget about a girl as cute as me!!

 

Bomi started to do her aegyo as Ji Hoon used one hand to stop her.

 

Ji Hoon: How could I forget about you Bomi?

Eunji: Oppa! How about me? You remember me?

Naeun: Me too oppa! What’s my name??

Ji Hoon: Both of you are Eunji and Naeun. Of course I remember both of you. How could I forget?

 

Chorong felt confused as he didn’t know her but knew the rest of the members. She was starting to get worried and was wondering why was it her that he forgot but remembered the others.

She walked in front of him and said

 

Chorong: Yah! Yong Ji Hoon! This is not a funny prank to play on me! I am really worried about you! Can you please just stop it now!

 

Ji Hoon gave a puzzled look as he said to her

 

Ji Hoon: Chorong, was it? Er, I’m not sure what you want from me but.. I am most definitely not playing a prank on you. Can you tell me what our relationship was?

Chorong:”My boyfriend…” she said really softly.

Ji Hoon: What?

Chorong: “You were my boyfriend..” she said still as softly.

Ji Hoon: WHAT??

Chorong: YOU WERE MY BOYFRIEND!!!

 

The whole room started laughing as she shouted it out so loud. Chorong’s face was as red as it could be. He just made her the laughing stock of the whole room.

 

Ji Hoon: Oh. I’m sorry to have made you say that out so loud, especially since I don’t feel the same way.

 

At that moment, Chorong felt like her heart was about to break. She excused herself as she left the room. She went into her room and thought to herself

 

Ji Hoon you bastard! Don’t feel the same way! Even if you have lost your memory, how can you forget about me so easily?? You should at least not say such a thing to me!

 

Bomi came into her room to comfort her.
 

 

Bomi: Unnie, don’t take what he said too personally. He probably doesn’t feel anything right now so give him time.

Chorong: Time? We have been together so long but he can remember you, Eunji and Naeun but not even me. I really hate him right now!!!

Bomi: I don’t know how to help you but maybe you should do something to jog his memory.

 

Chorong lit up after hearing her idea.

 

Chorong: Yeah!! Maybe if I go out with him, his memories will come back!!

 

She rushed to his room as she asked him,

 

Chorong: Oppa! We are going out for lunch!

Ji Hoon: What, now?

Chorong: Yes! Now!

Ji Hoon: But, I just had a high fever hours ago! I could get sick again.

Chorong: Doesn’t matter. If you get sick I’ll nurse you back to health so you’d better go get changed now. I’ll go get ready now.

 

Chorong ran off excitedly while Ji Hoon was left there to wonder what was going on.

 

Ji Hoon: Was she really my girlfriend?

Bomi: Yup.

Ji Hoon: But why did I ever go after such a girl?

Eunji: Beats me. Ask yourself.

 

Ji Hoon forcefully gets up and goes to the bathroom. He hasn’t recovered fully so he felt a little tired but he had to do so to fulfill the girl’s wishes.

 

After waiting downstairs for a while, she finally came downstairs.

 

Ji Hoon: What took you so long?

Chorong: I’m a girl remember? We take longer than you guys who just throw on the first shirt that they see in the cupboard.

Ji Hoon: Let’s go.

 

They leave the house as Chorong tries to talk about the old stuff that they used to do. It was a big blank for him. He just couldn’t seem to remember anything about it.

She sighed after a while. She ran out of things to say. They finally reached the place. The chicken feet shop that Chorong personally liked. This was the place they came the last time and got reunited after spending some time there. She was hoping to have the same effect.

 

Chorong: Let’s go in!

Ji Hoon: We’re eating here?

Chorong: Yeah. You loved this place.

 

As they were going in Ji Hoon commented

 

Ji Hoon: I liked this place? Man I must have been dumb. Chicken feet was one of the foods which I hated the most!

 

As Chorong heard that she couldn’t believe her ears. This meant that he only brought her th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter