Betrayal

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls were training as Seo Yun was now teaching them replacing Min Jun. Somehow the girls felt easier learning from her as she was a girl after all. Not only could she relate to them, but she could teach them moves that only girls could do. Ji Hoon was amazed as well. He realized that the girls had problems learning his techniques but they learned from Seo Yun pretty well.

 

Seo Yun: Got it?

Chorong: But unnie, how do you make sure that the person falls down when you headlock them? We tend to be lighter and our enemies tend to be bigger and tougher.

Seo Yun: Chorong, haven’t you heard the term the harder they are the bigger they fall? If the men are bigger, use the weight of your body to topple them over. It is a lot easier that way.

Eunji: Seo Yun unnie, sometimes they hardly even feel our blows. How do we get over that?

Seo Yun: Just remember to aim for the sensitive parts. I bet Ji Hoon oppa has taught you that. No matter how strong they are, they have sensitive parts after all.

 

The girls were listening attentively as they heard every word closely.

Ji Hoon actually didn’t have much to say. She was doing very well as a teacher. Min Jun was just sitting on the sidelines as he watched them practice while eating an ice cream. The girls were dismissed for a break and Naeun came running to him.

 

Naeun: Oppa, I want some ice cream!

Min Jun: I only bought one. Sorry.

Naeun: Haven’t you heard of sharing?

Min Jun: That’s dangerous. Haven’t you heard that the exchange of saliva could cause diseases?

Naeun: Oppa! Don’t make me laugh. It’s not like we never made out before. Why are you making such a fuss now?

 

She started to use aegyo to beg for the ice cream until he couldn’t resist.

 

Min Jun: Alright! Alright! Here it is.

Naeun: Thanks oppa!!

 

She started to eat it as she proceeded to put the whole popsicle in .

 

Min Jun: Wow. You’ve got a big mouth.

Naeun: You ert.

Min Jun: What? Why does that make me a ert?

 

She started to blush at Min Jun’s teasing. It was true that he didn’t say anything dirty that she could link it to and he had caught her.

 

Naeun: I hate you oppa!

Min Jun: I’m a bad boy after all. Don’t you like bad boys?

 

The both of them kept flirting as the others just looked at them.

 

Eunji: Just look at the two of them. They are acting like they just started dating for a few days.

Seo Yun: I should keep disturbing Min Jun oppa, but after how she treated me… maybe I still should!!

 

Seo Yun was having fun after all. The other members laughed as she approached Min Jun.

 

Seo Yun: Oppaaa!! Piggyback ride!!

 

She jumped on Min Jun’s back as he felt a little pain because of his wound.

 

Min Jun: Ow! That hurt! You know I’m still injured right?

Seo Yun: Oppa, start walking now. It’s a piggyback ride!

Min Jun: But I’m-

Seo Yun: Faster oppa!!

 

He started to walk around as Naeun started to get furious and walked back towards the members.

 

Naeun: What does that girl think she’s doing? Messing around with my man like that!

Chorong: Don’t get too angry. She only did that because the two of you were too lovey dovey over there.

Naeun: What’s wrong with that?

 

Ji Hoon came over as he wanted to tease Naeun even further.

 

Ji Hoon: Don’t Min Jun and Seo Yun look cute together?

Naeun: Oppa!!

Chorong: He speaks the truth. The both of them look really cute together.

 

Bomi couldn’t just stand and watch as she decided to play along as well. She jumped up on Ji Hoon’s back as she said the same thing.

 

Bomi: Oppa! Piggyback ride!

Ji Hoon: Wha-

Bomi: Piggyback ride!!

 

Chorong began to pout as Ji Hoon walked around with Bomi on his back. She was beginning to get jealous. The rest began to laugh.

 

Ji Hoon walked up to Chorong with Bomi on his back as she said

 

Chorong: Don’t you dare come near me! I’m angry at you now. How could you are to come here when you are-

 

Before she could finish, Ji Hoon leaned forward and kissed her to shut her up. Bomi felt awkward being on his back while he was kissing her but was happy for the couple.

He then pulled back and smiled at Chorong as she blushed uncontrollably.

 

Chorong: Yah..

 

She said softly while hitting him on his chest playfully.

 

Ji Hoon: Don’t forget that you are always in my heart.

Eunji: Ahhh! Stop with all this cheesiness! We don’t want to see the both of you being so sweet in front of us! Get a room.

 

Bomi jumped off as she hugged Chorong playfully.

 

Bomi: You’re not angry at me for doing that, are you unnie??

Chorong: Hmph.

 

She looked away as she kept teasing Chorong as Ji Hoon found it really cute. The both of them were like sisters.

Soon it was already evening and the group planned to go out for dinner. Seo Yun however, had plans of her own. Tonight would be the night that her plan was supposed to go into action. She knew she had to do it as soon as possible as she was slowly growing fond of them.

 

Seo Yun: I don’t think I can go out tonight. I feel very tired after the training. I guess I’m falling sick. I’m going to stay home. You guys en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter