The Past Catches Up

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi was the first to wake up that morning. She was feeling hungry as she didn’t eat much for dinner last night because she was trying to diet.

 

Heh! Let me go wake up Naeun as well. She usually wakes up early with Chorong unnie but she was up late with Ji Hoon doing who knows what, so I should disturb another member.

 

As she crept quietly out of her room trying not to wake Chorong and the others up, she slowly opens Naeun’s door as she still remains quiet in case she wakes up Eunji.

 

Eh? Naeun is still asleep? This is unusual.

She thought to herself.

 

As she walked nearer she noticed that Eunji had short hair. She was very much shocked at the same time she noticed that the person’s face wasn’t the same shape as Eunji’s.

 

WAIT A MINUTE! THAT’S MIN JUN!! WHAT ARE THE BOTH OF THEM DOING SLEEPING TOGETHER??? DID THEY…

 

She was shouting aloud in her mind being so shocked from her discovery. She calmed down and looked under the covers being as quietly as possible. They were both wearing clothes.

 

Did they do it and then wear back their clothes after? Hmm, never mind. Maybe I'll find out in time to come.

 

Bomi just settled for finding out what happened afterwards. Although she had many questions but she didn’t want to disturb them. She had to admit that the both of them looked good together. Min Jun was spooning Naeun as she slept. Bomi wanted to laugh as she noticed that Naeun was smiling to herself while she was asleep.

As Bomi was about to leave she heard Naeun giggling. She looked back and saw that Naeun was dreaming as she was giggling with her eyes closed. She smiled at herself and left the room.

Not long after Bomi left, Min Jun’s eyes opened slowly. He then realised where he was and what he was doing. He could not help but smile as big as he could. He leaned into her hair and took a deep breath. It smelt of roses and all other good things.

 

She must be using good shampoo.

He thought to himself.

 

As he did that, he heard her giggle but was unsure that she was awake. He immediately sinked his face into her hair until he reached some skin and kept shaking his head.

 

Naeun: Mmmm… oppa, I’m trying to sleep.

Min Jun: How can you sleep now? Don’t you know that there’s a man in your bed?

 

The two spoke quietly to one another. They were practically whispering.

 

Naeun: Am I dreaming oppa? If I am please don’t wake me up.

Min Jun: Maybe you are, or am I dreaming instead?

 

He playfully pinched her stomach as she flinched as she was very sensitive to tickles.

 

Naeun: “Oppa, don’t! I’m ticklish!!” she said while laughing quietly.

 

He wouldn’t stop. She kept laughing as she finally turned and faced him while trying to do a counter attack. Unfortunately he was too fast for her as he held both her hands and she finally surrendered to him.

Naeun moved her face closer to him and gently gave him a morning kiss on the cheek.

 

Min Jun: What?! You call that a kiss? I’m going to make you pay for that!

 

He pulls the covers over both of them as he then attempts to pull her in close and attacks her with a barrage of tickles all over her body. She couldn’t control her laughter until all of a sudden the room door opens.

 

The both of them then stop immediately as a voice suddenly says,

 

Eunji: THE BOTH OF YOU BETTER BE DRESSED UNDERNEATH THERE!! I’m going to kill the both of you if are doing naughty things!!

 

The both of them come from under the covers totally dumbfounded and shocked that Eunji suddenly came into the room like that.

 

Eunji: Min Jun, out now!

 

Min Jun immediately got up and left the room quickly without saying a word.

 

Naeun: Eunji- unnie, I-I…

Eunji: You don’t need to explain yourself. I was in here yesterday. After seeing my place taken up I had to sleep in Min Jun’s room instead.

Naeun: Sorry unnie. I didn’t intend for things to be this way. It just.. happened.

Eunji: It’s alright. Just try not to sleep in the same bed with Min Jun again. That could lead to… unwanted things.

Naeun: Alright, unnie.

Eunji: Breakfast is almost ready. Come down when you are dressed. By the way, are you really happy?

Naeun: “I really am, unnie” she said with a huge smile on her face.

Eunji: That’s good. See you downstairs.

 

Naeun lied back on the bed for a while unable to get Min Jun out of her thoughts when Eunji left. She knew that she had fallen in love with him.

When Naeun was about to go downstairs, Min Jun came out at the same time from his room ran over and grabbed her hand.

Naeun immediately pushed it away and said

 

Naeun: Shhh! The members might see us! Don’t do anything funny here!

Min Jun: But, why? I want to hold your hand!!

Naeun: Not yet oppa. I don’t want anyone knowing yet. Just, respect this wish of mine for now ok?

Min Jun: Alright.

 

The two of them walk down together and act like nothing was happening between the two. Everyone was already in the dining room eating breakfast when the couple ente

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter