Forget

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi: Wow, I can’t believe that Chorong unnie and Woo Hyun got together so fast. It felt just like yesterday when they were asked to couple together for publicity.

Eunji: I know. But somehow the both of them are new at this. I think they are really giving it a try and see how it all works out.

Bomi: How about Ji Hoon oppa? What if he comes back?

Eunji: I don’t know. I guess Chorong has maybe given up on him? He still hasn’t woken up for 8 months. There’s no reason for him to wake up now.

 

The two girls kept whispering to each other as they walked towards their seating places. Chorong was walking along with Woo Hyun smiling at each other the whole way. They were whispering to each other as well.

 

Chorong: This is really awkward. I think this has only been only the third time we have done this in public?

Woo Hyun: Wouldn’t want the fans to know this was all planned right?

 

The both of them laughed at each other. Chorong actually didn’t know how she felt. Although it was all just an act, she wasn’t sure whether she liked him or not. With Ji Hoon out in the picture, she didn’t want to think about anything else except her career for now. She remember how the both of them got together.

 

(Flashback begins)

6 months ago…

Chorong: What??

Manager: Yup. Acube entertainment is thinking of paring you up with Woo Hyun. They want to make Acube more popular and one way to do that is to put you together with someone famous. We chose Woo Hyun because there are people supporting the both of you to be a couple already.

Chorong: Do I have to? You know I already have a boyfriend right?

Manager: Look, it’s up to you Park Chorong. Apink can be more popular if you do this. We are not forcing you to make this decision. Think about it and let me know.

 

Oppa, I’m never going to do this. I have to wait until you get back. I’m sure you will be back soon.

Chorong thought to herself.

 

3 months later…

 

After Apink’s performance, Chorong was walking backstage when someone touched her shoulder. She turned behind and saw him.

 

Woo Hyun: Hey, Park Chorong. How are you doing?

Chorong: Ah, sunbaenim. I’m doing fine thank you for asking.

Woo Hyun: Er, this is kind of awkward but did your manager ask you anything about a relationship collaboration?

Chorong: Oh. Yes he did.

Woo Hyun: They told me about it too. I guess it would be a really good boost for our two groups. You’re pretty and cute too after all.

 

She started to blush as she didn’t know how to respond.

 

Woo Hyun: So, what did you answer them?

Chorong: I-I didn’t give them my answer yet.

Woo Hyun: It’s alright if you don’t want to do it. I won’t force you as well. Popularity isn’t everything right. Oh, and just to let you know.. I agreed to it. It would be nice to date a great girl like you.

 

He walked away as Chorong couldn’t control her red face. Although she remembered Ji Hoon, she hadn’t been treated this nice by a guy for a long time.

 

A few days later she went to the island to visit Ji Hoon. She went alone with Bomi and went in to see Ji Hoon lying down on the bed lifeless as ever.

She walked over to him as she started to talk to him.

 

Chorong: Oppa, how are you doing? I hope you’re doing fine. Can you hear me?

 

Silence…

She desperately wanted a response from him. She needed him to reply her. But there he was just lifeless.

 

Chorong: I know it’s my fault that you’re lying down here oppa, but I need you to wake up now. Someone else is starting to take my heart away. I know I may seem evil and all but I’m human too. Please!! Wake up now oppa!!!

 

She started to burst out into tears as she wet Ji Hoon’s bed with her tears. Still no response. Eventually she got up and said her final words to him.

 

Chorong: I know this is selfish of me oppa, but I have to move on. People told me that there was no chance for you but I still kept on staying. I will be here to visit you next time. But I can’t promise that I will wait for you…

 

She got up and left the room. No matter how evil it felt, she had given up on the chance for him to wake up. She had to move on.

 

She walked out of the room as Bomi saw her. Her eyes were all wet with tears. Bomi walked in as she saw Ji Hoon there on the bed, just lying down there.

 

Bomi: Oppa, you’d better wake up soon because she really needs you right now.

 

She then left the room and ran after Chorong.

 

2 months passed as Chorong finally made her decision.

 

Chorong: I agree.

Manager: What? For real?

Chorong: Just understand that I am doing this not to really date him but for the sake of Apink alright?

Manager: Of course! I will let the people know immediately. Your first date will be arranged by us. You won’t need to worry about a thing.

 

Chorong then left and walked off to her bedroom and lied down.

 

I’m sorry oppa. I hope you understand my situation.

She felt asleep while feeling guilty about the choice that she had made.

 

On her first date…

 

Woo Hyun: Thanks for agreeing to this! I hope that our collab will make both our groups more successful.

Chorong: Me too. Thanks for agreeing to it in the first place.

Woo Hyun: I am s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter