Unexpected closeness

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Yun was feeling very confused at the moment.

 

Why would she help me? She’s even holding the knife until her hand is bleeding so badly. But I am competing with her for Min Jun. I even flirted with him but now.. why is she doing this??

 

Naeun was furious as she broke the knife in half and threw it away.

 

Man: What? Where are you getting this power from?

Naeun: Enough talk. Time to pay.

 

She grabbed him by the neck and threw him aside as he hit the wall and groaned. She’s saving him for last. There were about six men at most and it was nothing now that Naeun had drank the concoction. She felt invincible.

The men charged right at her and she didn’t plan on wasting any time. As he was about to hit her she grabbed his arm and threw him as he crashed landed on another two of their own guys. The other three was holding back in fear of her power. She then walked towards them slowly as they trembled in fear.

 

Naeun: What’s the matter? Not going to attack me anymore? But I’m just a poor weak girl…

 

Taunted Naeun. The others were still deciding whether to fight when one of them decided to have a go. He ran at her as she just pushed him aside and he flew to the wall so hard, he left a dent it in.

That did it.

The rest of the men ran leaving their boss whom was also in pain after Naeun threw him on the wall.

 

Naeun: Time for payback.

 

She walked towards the man as he saw her coming and begged.

 

Man: Please! Don’t kill me! I’m sorry for doing such a horrible thing!! Please let me live!!

 

He was begging so hard but Naeun just stood in front of him and let her food down as a crack was seen on the ground. He peed in his pants. A puddle formed as the rest of the girls started to laugh.

 

Naeun: Now, apologize to her.

Man: I’m so sorry!!

Naeun: Don’t look at me when apologizing! Apologize to her for spraying a load of gas in her face.


He turns his face to Seo Yun and apologized like his life depended on it. A man suddenly ran into the alley as they saw that it was one of the men that surrounded them earlier.

 

Naeun: Why are you back here? Not afraid to die?

 

Naeun taunted him as he just had a huge grin on his face.

 

Man: No matter how strong you are, you can’t dodge bullets!

 

He took out a gun and aimed it at Naeun as she was dumbstruck. She couldn’t move a muscle as the man just smiled at her because he knew that he had won. The gas’ effects were wearing off and Seo Yun was returning back to normal. She took out a knife from her jacket and threw it as it pierced the man’s hand as his hand got stuck into the wall with the knife making the gun fall to the ground.

 

AHHH!!!

 

Seo Yun: Damn. That must have hurt bad. How about we leave them here like this?

Chorong: I agree. Let’s continue our shopping spree.


Seo Yun went to Naeun to see how she was doing when they walked out.

 

Seo Yun: Are you alright? How's your hand?

 

Naeun showed her hand to her as the wound was no longer there.

 

Seo Yun: But- how?

Naeun: This vial, contains a special potion that makes strong people weak and weak people strong. Basically, we who are weaker become stronger after drinking it.

Seo Yun: I see. Thanks for saving me back there. I owe you one.

Naeun: It wasn't a problem. We girls must stick together.

 

The girls left as both men were left in pain in the alley. They were all now getting much closer. Seo Yun didn’t know how to feel about this. The girls were being so nice to her although she didn’t deserve their kindness. For once she just forgot about everything and just shopped with the girls to her hearts content.

After walking around, it reached evening really quickly as Chorong started to talk

 

Chorong: So girls, any ideas for where we should go for dinner?

Bomi: Since it’s supposed to be a day out for Seo Yun, how about we allow her to choose?

 

The rest looked at her as she was puzzled. She didn’t know what food she wanted for that day. She thought to herself carefully and said

 

Seo Yun: How about Japanese food?

Bomi: Triangle kimbap!!

Eunji: Aigoo, you and your kimbap. I guess Seo Yun really did choose the perfect place for dinner, didn’t she?

 

Bomi was now smiling like crazy as she locked her hands with Seo Yun and dragged her along to the nearest place with Japanese food as the others followed.

Seo Yun smiled to herself as she couldn’t help but notice what a friendly bunch of girls these were. She knew that deep inside they would hate her if she knew her motive for joining th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter