Afraid

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is so scary. I can't believe this is happening. As a leader of apink there is nothing I can even do. I am so scared. Chorong thought to herself as she put her head on her knees while sitting down on the couch next to the rest of the members.

Bomi notices how down Chorong looks and tries to calm her down.

 

Bomi: "Chorong-unnie, you don't need to be scared. The rest of us are here for you." she said assuringly.

Naeun: Namjoo and Hayoung already left to be with their families. They won't be coming back until they catch the criminal behind these assassinations. Don't need to worry so much. You look thirsty. Want me to get some water for you?

 

Naeun was interupted by the television when it started the 8pm news.

 

TV reporter: It has been one month since the shocking incident began. The assassin which killed multiple Kpop groups still can't be traced. Police are still working on finding the criminal as to no avail. Police Comissioner Gang sin-myung said that they are finding it hard to find the perpetrator as he left no finger prints or any evidence that he was there except for a security recording that we obtained. We shall now play the recording which we obtained the night of his first murder.

 

The footage showed a man wearing a dark trench coat wearing a white mask with tribal marks walking out of the hotel and looking at the cameras. All the members start to shiver as the man looks towards the camera revealing his dark eyes.

The man obviously showing that he wanted to be seen walks out of the scene dissapearing into the darkness. 

Everyone in the room was silent. No one wanted to say anything. Just at that moment, the door knob started to rattle.

 

Bomi: "WHO-who-who is it???" said Bomi startled by the sudden noise.

 

The door knob continued to rattle as the door suddenly opened slowly.

"AAAH

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter