Terminal

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They could not believe their eyes. The masked man was in front of them, probably ready to kill them.

 

Ji Hoon: Y-You’ve come here to kill us?

Masked Man: Let’s just say this visit is to see how strong you are now.

 

Ji Hoon without wasting time runs towards him but before he could reach him, he felt the man’s elbow in his stomach causing him to fly backwards crashing through a window and out of the house.

 

Damn! He’s too fast for me! I won’t be able to defeat him like this!

Ji Hoon thought.

 

The man chased after him and gave him a few more blows on his chest. Ji Hoon kept his guard up after that and fought toe to toe with him. His speed was equal to Ji Hoon’s sometimes even faster. Ji Hoon couldn’t predict his moves at all. He has managed to attack with as minimal sound as ever.

Min Jun came running out with the members as they saw what was happening. He ran over to help as the masked man said

 

Masked Man: This is a fight between me and him, stay out of it.

Min Jun: Who cares? There’s a better chance of him winning with me helping him!

Ji Hoon: Min Jun, stay out of it. He’s dangerous. It’s a battle of speed. You will definitely lose. Let me handle him!

 

Min Jun just stood and just stared. He was not satisfied but he felt somehow that Ji Hoon was right. He was going to stay still until he saw an opening. He was not determined to lose this fight.

The both of them kept trading blows. Ji Hoon was taking in more hits as he was slightly slower. Ji Hoon then made a brave attempt and leapt forward at the masked man.

 

Masked man: You made a grave mistake!!!

 

The masked man saw an opening and stabbed Ji Hoon as he realized it was just a shadow clone. He had fallen into Ji Hoon’s trap as Ji Hoon was already behind him.

 

Ji Hoon: No, you made a mistake.

 

Ji Hoon’s fist was about to hit him when suddenly, the masked man just faded away.

 

What?!! Impossible!! I had him!

Ji Hoon was thinking to himself.

 

At that moment, the masked man had used a technique of extreme speed and was below Ji Hoon. He tripped him as Ji Hoon fell down to the ground now open to any next attack that the masked man was going to do.

 

Masked Man: I can’t believe you’re this weak! You don’t deserve to fight me! Die now!!

 

As he said those words, a knife slipped out of his sleeve as he attempted to stab Ji Hoon while he was on the ground.

Before he could however, Min Jun was already charging towards him to hit him. He was going to take this chance to take him down.

 

Min Jun: Take this!! Shatter punch!!

 

Min Jun just froze as the masked man dodged his attack with ease.

 

Masked Man: Hmph. So you still want to interfere? Very well.

 

In an instant the knife dug through the side of his shoulder as he shouted in pain. The masked man got behind and stabbed Min Jun before he could even react.

 

Masked Man: I told you not to interfere. Next time you might want to listen to me.

 

He pulled out the knife as Min Jun fell down in agonizing pain. The knife had left a bad wound on him as blood kept pouring out.

 

Masked Man: So weak.. you really should-

 

Just before he could finish his sentence, an uppercut hit him directly causing him to fly away from the impact but the masked man managed to rebound.

Ji Hoon was standing up looking at the masked man with anger in his eyes as the wind blew.

 

Ji Hoon: If you had hurt me it wouldn’t be a problem. But now you’ve hurt someone I care about. You’re going to pay for that.

 

Ji Hoon dashed towards him and didn’t give the masked man time to recover. Somehow his speed was increased and the masked man was almost even with him. During the trading of blows, as Ji Hoon got hit in the face, he managed to grab the masked man’s arm and give a direct hit on his face as well.

Both flew backwards to land on their feet.

 

Masked Man: So.. it appears that you gain even more power when protecting someone. Interesting.

 

Naeun was now crying as she tried to press Min Jun’s injury down to try and stop the wound from bleeding.

 

Naeun: No!! Don’t die on me now!!!

Masked Man: I’ll be back next time.

Ji Hoon: You’re not getting-

 

The masked man just disappeared with the wind quickly with his extreme speed. Ji Hoon knew there were more important matters like his older brother.

Ji Hoon immediately carried Min Jun and ran quickly to the hospital. The other members followed along but couldn’t keep up with him. As he entered the emergency room, everyone stood outside to wait for Min Jun’s doctor to tell them how bad it was.

After a long wait, the doctor comes out and tells them what had happened.

 

Doctor: What was he doing to get into such an accident?

Ji Hoon: The knife entered the side of his shoulder which caused such a wound.

Doctor: I know, but what happened?

 

Ji Hoon was reluctant to tell as they wouldn’t have believed him anyways. It was all too complicated.

 

Naeun: Doctor! Can you just tell us the results and not ask about what had happened??

Doctor: Alright. Sorry for prying. He is okay right now, but he can’t risk using that arm for a while now. If he does, he might tear the ligaments and that might cause his arm to be paralyzed for life.

 

Everyone keeps quiet. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter