Deception

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong was at an Italian restaurant with Woo Hyun. There were fans outside taking pictures of their every move.

 

Chorong: Wow. I didn’t know we were this popular.

Woo Hyun: There are a lot of people who ship us as well. Do you think the fans really like us together?

Chorong: I don’t really know oppa. Hopefully our groups become more popular.

Woo Hyun: Let’s make the fans more excited outside.

 

Woo Hyun moved his hand and put his hand on top of hers on the table. The fans outside got excited and started screaming so loudly that the two of them could not help but sneak a laugh. Chorong started to blush as she felt the warmth of his hand on top of hers.

Ji Hoon was not too happy seeing everything. He was standing at the entrance of the restaurant in charge as head of security. He had four bodyguards at his command, not that he needed them anyways.

 

I can’t believe I signed up to see the two of them flirt in front of me. I guess I can’t just leave her alone just in case anything happens.

Ji Hoon tried not to look at the couple as he sighed and went to the toilet. It hard not to know what the couple was doing when the fans outside were wooing every time they had skinship.

Chorong noticed what was happening and she knew it couldn’t be easy for him to watch everything that was going on.

 

Woo Hyun: Excuse me as I have to go to the washroom as well.

 

He gets up and leaves as he heads to the toilet.

Ji Hoon was washing his face as he looked at himself in the mirror. He felt useless. He felt like he couldn’t do anything as he saw the girl he loved taken away right in front of his eyes.

Just as he was thinking about that, Woo Hyun came in as well. He went to the basin and started to wash his hands.

 

Woo Hyun: It must really hurt to watch the both of us right?

 

Ji Hoon just kept quiet and he didn’t want to say a word. He knew it was obvious. Right then, he looked at Woo Hyun as he got surprised. His eyes had changed. No longer did he have the eyes he had the last time, but now he sort of seemed… evil. He had a grin on his face as well.

 

Woo Hyun: Face it. She’s mine, and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Ji Hoon: What?! But you…

Woo Hyun: Yes. You got fooled by me the first time you saw me. My eyes are the best at lying. Are my acting skills good?

Ji Hoon: Why are you together with her if you don’t really love her??

Woo Hyun: No way am I telling you my master plan now. You’ll find out soon enough.

Ji Hoon: You little…

 

Woo Hyun pushed Ji Hoon until his back hit the wall. Ji Hoon was clenching his fist. He didn’t want to hit Woo Hyun because if Chorong found out, she would have lost all her trust in him.

 

Woo Hyun: Right now, you’re just pawns in the game of chess that I am setting right now. Don’t even think of touching her until I am done with her.

 

Woo Hyun punched Ji Hoon hard on the cheek as he fell down to the ground. Woo Hyun left the bathroom as Ji Hoon never felt so useless. Ji Hoon could move quicker than the wind, he could fight twenty men at once but right now, he couldn’t do a thing to stop Woo Hyun. He felt conflicted and didn’t know what to do.

He went outside as he saw the couple keep talking happily.

 

If only she knew.. what kind of a person Woo Hyun truly is.

Ji Hoon thought to himself.

 

He walked out to the entrance of the door slowly as he continued to stand guard for the rest of the evening.

After their dinner was done, they went to the street market as they bought couple matching items and even bubble tea. Ji Hoon just followed behind quietly just like how a bodyguard should.

As they were about to leave, Chorong said goodbye to Woo Hyun as they said bye in a cute manner not wanting to separate.

 

Suddenly, Woo Hyun pulled Chorong close to him and gave her a long kiss on the lips. The crowd went crazy as loud shouts were heard everywhere.

 

Ji Hoon just watched as he knew that Woo Hyun was trying to send a message. Chorong playfully hit Woo Hyun on the arm as her face was red from being so shy.

 

Finally after everything was over, Chorong waved goodbye to Woo Hyun as the both of them got into their van while the remaining bodyguards took another.

During the journey, Chorong decided to start a conversation.

 

Chorong: How was your night oppa?

Ji Hoon: I was guarding you. What else is there to say?

 

She noticed that he had a small wound on his cheek.

 

Chorong: Oppa, why do you have a wound on your face? Did you get involved in a fight recently?

Ji Hoon: No. I accidentally bumped it against the edge of the cupboard. It’s nothing really. Don’t worry about it.

Chorong: Alright.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter