Twins

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DING DONG!.

The sound of the doorbell rang throughout the mansion. The girls were now back on the island after spending 2 days in Seoul for their performance.

Chorong was downstairs and wondered who was at the door. It was still early in the morning and only Naeun and her woke up early for breakfast.

 

Chorong: No worries Naeun, you continue your breakfast. I’ll go get the door.

Naeun: Its better if we go together unnie. Didn’t you forget the last time you answered the door? There was a man with a bomb.

Chorong: You’re right.

 

The both of them walk to the door together to see who it was. As Naeun opened the door, she was surprised to see Ji Hoon outside. He was having a suitcase and a backpack with him when he came.

 

Naeun: Oppa! What are you doing outside? Come on in.

 

Ji Hoon just smiled as he walked on in until they heard someone coming down from upstairs.

 

Ji Hoon: Who was at the door?

 

At that moment Ji Hoon had yet to see their guest but Naeun and Chorong knew that the person at the door was no longer Ji Hoon. The man looked exactly like Ji Hoon except for the colour of his eyes which were brown.

The man immediately dashed towards Ji Hoon attempting to attack him. Before Ji Hoon could react the both of them were already in the midst of combat.

Ji Hoon dodged every move the man could make as he was not as quick as him but the man’s punches were dangerous. Everything he hit seem to take a hard blow and even the walls were dented by the punches.

His power was not speed, but strength. Finally Ji Hoon kicks him while the man blocks as the both of them fall backwards.

 

Ji Hoon: What do you think you’re doing??

Man: Haha. Sorry. Just wanted to see how good you were after all this time.

 

Naeun and Chorong were surprised. It seems that Ji Hoon knew this man. Although they were fighting which made them think he was an assassin, now the man was smiling while he talked casually to Ji Hoon.

Ji Hoon put his hand on his forehead similar to a facepalm and then sighed.

 

Naeun: Oppa- you know this man? He looks exactly like you.

Ji Hoon: Naeun, Chorong, meet… my twin brother.

 

WHATTTT??!!

 

Both Chorong and Naeun were shocked immediately.

 

He had a twin brother and he didn’t tell us?

These were the thoughts that were running through the girls minds.

 

Ji Hoon: His name is Min Jun. Yong Min Jun.

Min Jun: Annyeonghaseyo!! Please treat me well!

 

The two girls bowed respectfully as from upstairs Bomi and Eunji came running down.

 

Bomi: Is it another assassin??!! I’m coming!!!

 

As the two girls reached downstairs, they were confused.

 

Eunji: Ah! There are two Ji Hoon’s!!!

Bomi: Oppa, is this your doppelganger?!!

Eunji: But they say that if you see your twin, you are going to die!!!

 

The whole atmosphere was getting a bit too noisy until Chorong managed to explain the situation to the girls.

 

Bomi: Ah… So, you are Ji Hoon’s brother?

Min Jun: That’s right. I’m older than him.

Ji Hoon: Yeah. Around 5 minutes older. People say I’m more mature than him. That makes me older.

Min Jun: Hey! Don’t simply say things like that!!

 

The two boys started arguing as the situation became awkward for the members.

 

Chorong: YAHHH!!! Stop fighting.

 

The two boys stop as suddenly, Min Jun looked at Chorong as his face moved closer to her. She quickly backed away wondering why Min Jun looked at her so closely.

 

Min Jun: Ji Hoon, doesn’t she look… like Hye Won??

Ji Hoon: Yeah. She does.

 

The girls kept quiet. They knew Chorong didn’t like to be compared to Hye Won because of what Ji Hoon said in the past. Ji Hoon then said something quietly…

 

Ji Hoon: But she’s different.

 

For that moment, Chorong felt touched because he said something so nice. He was indirectly saying that he didn’t think of her as Hye Won.

 

Ji Hoon: She’s much louder and fiercer compared to Hye Won, don’t you think?

 

Min Jun nodded at Ji Hoon signifying his agreement. The members began to laugh at what the two brothers were saying as Chorong slowly realized what he had said and…

 

Chorong: YAAAHH!! Yong Ji Hoon! You’re going to get it now! She immediately started to hit him and shouted at him for what he said.

Ji Hoon: I’m sorry, I’m sorry. But this is exactly what I mean!

 

They were fighting as Naeun laughed at them, she noticed Min Jun looking straight at her as she looked back. Then a smile began spreading to his face as he smiled right at her. Immediately Naeun looked away while becoming red faced wondering why he was looking at her that way.

 

Min Jun: You’re cute.

Bomi: Me??

 

Bomi assumed Min Jun was talking to her but she was just trying to be funny. After that everyone looked at Naeun as Min Jun was saying that while looking at her.

 

Naeun: M-me?

Min Jun: Yeah. You. Do you have a boyfriend?

 

She didn’t know how to answer.

 

Why was he being so straightforward? Is that a question you ask when you first meet a person?

 

Eunji: No she doesn’t. Why, are you interested?

 

Before Min Jun could answer that, Ji Hoon interrupted.
 

Ji Hoon: Hyeong, what are you doing here? How did you find me?

Min Jun: Actually, I heard that you were taking care of some really beautiful girls so I came to check it out. Have you chosen anyone yet? I might want to choose one of them as well.

Eunji: Aigoo! What do you think we are? Market items on sale?

Min Jun: Ji Hoon, where did this one come from? I’m definitely not going to choose her.

 

Eunji then proceeds to knock Min Jun as he runs away from her clutches.

 

Eunji: Say that again and I will hit you harder next time!!!

Min Jun: I’m just kidding, just kidding.

Ji Hoon: Yeah. One of the girls here are already reserved for me.

 

Min Jun looked at Ji Hoon smiling at him. The other girls all looked at Chorong as she started to blush and said..

 

Chorong: Who said I wanted you? You can’t simply reserve me! I might want to go out with other men!!

Ji Hoon: I never said it was you. It could be Bomi?

 

At that moment Chorong was flustered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter