Double Date

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hoon: Double date?

Chorong: Yeah. It will be really fun!

 

The rest of the table sat while looking at her. Naeun and Min Jun acted like they didn’t understand as the whole table wasn’t supposed to know that they were together.

 

Chorong: So how about it, Naeun-ah?

Naeun: "Huh? But, I don’t even have a boyfriend…" she said while trying to keep up the act.
 

The whole table just looked at her. Chorong knew she had to make it clear once and for all.

 

Chorong: Who sitting down on this table knows about Min Jun and Naeun, put up your hands.

 

The whole table put up their hands as Min Jun and Naeun started to blush and get shocked all at the same time.

 

Naeun: B-but how did all of you know? I wasn’t sure about Chorong unnie but I knew about Eunji. How did the both of you find out? Bomi unnie?

Bomi: The day Min Jun was supposed to leave I woke up early the next day to find you. But you can guess what I found lying next to you on your bed.

Naeun: Shhh! Bomi unnie! Why do you have to tell everyone?

Bomi: But you asked me!!!

Chorong: What?!! The two of them had…

Min Jun: “No! I would never touch her in that way. Unless she wants me to of course..” he said jokingly.

 

Immediately Naeun slapped him lightly on the cheek.

 

Naeun: Don’t be a ert oppa! I didn’t get together with you to see this side of you.

Min Jun: Me the ert?!! What about that time you promised to…

 

Before he could finish, she immediately covered up his mouth in embarrassment of the other members hearing what he had to say. It was obvious that he had an itchy mouth and tends to say everything on his mind without a thought.

 

Bomi: Wow. I thought you were the most innocent one in our group Naeunie. But apparently..

Naeun: Unnie! I am innocent. It was these people that corrupted me.

Eunji: Corrupted you? It was more likely that you corrupted him!!

 

Ji Hoon just smiled at everything he was seeing at the table. He knew that these moments were exactly why he was there. He loved everything he saw at the table. The sounds of the laughter, the lame jokes and of course, his beloved Chorong sitting right next to him. As he took a minute to admire everything that was going on, he didn’t know that it could get better until Chorong put her arm around him as she rubbed her nose playfully on his arm.

He knew everything was exactly the way he wanted it to.

 

Bomi: So unfair! If the both of you are going on a date, how about Eunji and me come along as a triple date! I still haven’t found myself a man yet!!

Eunji: Aigoo, who said I wanted to go with you anyways? I’d rather stay at home and sleep than follow these couples out showing me how close they are and rubbing it in my face.

 

Naeun was still quiet from the fact that they found out what supposedly was supposed to be a secret relationship now revealed. Suddenly she felt a hand slipped into hers as she saw Min Jun smiling at her while grabbing her left hand.

 

Naeun: Oppa! What makes you so brave today?

Min Jun: Well, since they know anyways we might as well make the best of it and take this chance to hold hands… well I don’t know? Forever??

 

Naeun smiled at his cheesy joke as she didn’t let go of his hand. She was actually planning to let the rest of the members know but good for her, now everything had become indefinitely easier.

 

Ji Hoon: Where and what do the both of you want to do the double date?

Min Jun: I don’t know. I don’t go on dates much.

Eunji: Oppa! Don’t lie. You used to say that you took a lot of girls on dates when you were in your teenage years.

Min Jun: Ah! I remember! The girls I used to date liked it when I took them to the amusement park! Going on rides and stuff like that.

 

At that moment Min Jun realized what he just said and he felt death staring at his face and when he turned his face to the right, he saw Naeun looking at him with eyes as cold as winter.

 

Naeun: How about you go on the date with one of your old girlfriends then? I am just ‘one of those girls’ aren’t I?

 

She pouted and looked away from his direction as Min Jun did not know what to say to her. He knew he had messed up.

At that moment Chorong started laughing at his whacky antics. The couple looked so funny as if they were still in their younger years.

 

Naeun: Unnie!! What’s so funny! How would you feel if Ji Hoon had dated many girls in the past?

Chorong: Unfortunately, this guy didn’t date many girls in the past. Did you not?

 

She said while using her hand to playfully his chin. Ji Hoon gave a weird grin until Min Jun gave it away.

 

Min Jun: My brother? Not dating many girls in the past? What a lie!!

Chorong: Huh? He told me Hye Won was his first girlfriend.

Min Jun: Hahaha!!!

Ji Hoon: Hyung, shhh!!!

 

Chorong knew something was wrong when Ji Hoon told Min Jun to keep quiet.

 

Chorong: Min Jun! Tell me what you know before I beat you up!!

Min Jun: With pleasure. Ji Hoon used to date even more girls than me. Girls used to fight with one another just to date him. They usually had a competition where the last gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter