The Estate

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apink members walk into a garden full of flowers and greenery all around them. A big estate with a fountain in the middle surrounded by many different flowers around it. The place is full of trees and even has a lake behind it. They start to enjoy the environment and breathe in the fresh air of the country. Ji Hoon walks closely behind the rest of the members having deep thoughts to himself.

 

Manager: Alright girls, this is the safe location that has been decided by me and Ji hoon together. At first I wanted to take you girls somewhere else but Ji Hoon insisted that I bring you girls to this estate.

Ji Hoon: This is an estate owned by my friend. Your manager suggested a place that was quite small and cramped which would be dangerous if an attack occurred. Wide spaces for you girls to run in case of any emergencies could very well save your life.

Eunji: Oppa, do you know what is the name of this island?

Ji Hoon: This is Jeongmal island. Only about 300 people live here. It’s possible to get internet access but most people here are very old fashion and don’t even watch television.

Bomi: What???!! Then what do they do here to pass the time?

Ji Hoon: People here spend their days occupied by the jobs and when they are not working they do things like fishing, picnics, walking by the beach that sort of thing.

Naeun: “Oppa!! Take us to the beach later! Wait. But if there are fans or if anyone recognize us we will have to walk around all covered up and it won’t be fun!” she said while showing a frown.

Ji Hoon: That is why I took you girls here. I can assure you none of them will recognize you. The only problem you will face is other guys admiring your pretty looks. Anyways, I do not recommend going out unless you have to as there is someone after you girls but if you have to go out, make sure you ask me first so I can follow all of you. 

 

“Alright!!!” shouted all of the Apink members in unison.

 

Manager: All of you can go in to unpack now. I would like to have a word with Ji Hoon alone.

Ji Hoon: There are many rooms here, I want all of us to stay in the rooms next to each other. Every room has its own bathroom along with a masterbed as well. You girls will sleep in pairs. Chorong, Bomi in one room and Naeun, Eunji another.

 

All the girls run in the mansion rowdy as usual, arguing which rooms they should take. The manager brings Ji Hoon to a secluded part of the estate where only the sound of the lake is heard along with the chirping of the birds.

 

Manager: Ji Hoon, I am leaving these girls to you. Here I am absolutely of no use to them. I will be back in Seoul to handle matters that have to do with their performances and such. I want to know, can I trust you?

 

Ji Hoon looking up in the sky gives it a few seconds while admiring the view then looks to the manager and says

 

Ji Hoon: If you didn’t trust me, you wouldn’t have hired me in the first place.

Manager: But I don’t understand. Why are you doing this? I see the look in your eyes, your determination. That drive is what makes me trust you. I know that you will protect them from danger even if it costs you your life. People who are getting paid much more then you even don’t have that quality in them. But you, ask for a pay that’s about average and you are already working above your pay grade.

Ji Hoon: There are some things you are just going to have to trust me about. I won’t be telling anyone about my resolve yet. Not anytime soon.

Manager: Hmm. You’d be better than 30 men that I could have hired on that day.

Ji Hoon: 30? Make it a hundred.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter