Unknown strength

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ugh…My head. Why does it hurt so much??

Ji Hoon thought as he got up from the ground. He could not remember what happened exactly as he saw Min Jun right next to him.

He tried to wake Min Jun up as he noticed that Min Jun could not move at all. Memories slowly came back to him as he remembered that he was with the two girls as well. He took a quick glance around as he noticed that there was no one around. The girls were now missing.

 

Ji Hoon: Dammit! Not again!

 

Ji Hoon knew that this was not the first time this has happened. Chorong had been in danger many times because he used to be an assassin. A past that he could never erase. Occupational hazard.

His phone started to ring as he answered it immediately.

 

Clown: Hey Ji Hoon! I can hear that you are awake!! Your girlfriend is right next to me, want to hear her voice?

 

The clown lowered the phone to as he heard Chorong’s voice.

 

Chorong: Yaahh! Let me go right now! Oppa!! Don’t come here! It’s a trap!!

Clown: Did you hear enough? You and me both know that even with this much risk, you would still come anyways. She is on the left side of the park. Inside the haunted house! See you there!!

 

The phone was put down immediately.

 

What sickos were these? These men are playing games with us? Unfortunately for them, they don’t know who I am. 

He silently thought. Just as he was done, Min Jun woke up as his phone started ringing as well.

 

Min Jun: Ah! Ji Hoon, where is Naeun?

Ji Hoon: Answer your phone first! Trust me! It’s more important for now!!

 

Min Jun immediately followed Ji Hoon’s instructions, as he took his phone out of his pocket to answer the call.

 

Min Jun: Hello?

Clown: Hello there! Are you having a bad headache?? That must have been because of me! How are you doing now??

 

Just as he heard everything he remembered exactly what had happened.

 

Min Jun: You bastard!! Where is Naeun!

Clown: Ah ah ah!! Mind your language! She’s right next to me now. She’s a pretty girl don’t you think? What you would you say if I touched her a little? Hahahaha!!

 

The clown’s laugh made Min Jun furious. He knew that he was going to break that clown open when he sees him.

 

Min Jun: Don’t you dare touch her! Where are you?

Clown: Ooh! Feisty are we? I am at the test your strength corner. You know? The place with the hammer, at the end of the right side of the park?

 

Min Jun immediately put down the phone when he heard of the location.

 

Ji Hoon: I’m going left.

Min Jun: I’m going right.

 

The two nodded as they ran towards the directions which they had to go. They knew that they didn’t have time to talk as they wanted to save their partners as soon as possible.

 

Ji Hoon kept running without stopping. His speed was an advantage until he stepped on a panel that was revealed to be a trap. Knives flew out as he dodged them swiftly. But just as he landed there was another panel which made huge axes swing out at him.

Although he was fast, if he didn’t move well in time, he would have got sliced in half. He kept going until he saw two men standing in front of the entrance.

 

Men: So, boss said that we had to stop you at all costs! He wants to test our strength!

 

As the men talked, Ji Hoon didn’t stop running. As he reached them within a split of a second, the two men jumped sideways as they claimed

 

Men: Wow! He’s fast!

 

As one of the men said that, the other was already knocked out and Ji Hoon was holding him by the collar.

 

Men: What? How can you move that fast!!

 

The other man took out a gun, but when he whipped out the gun and took aim, Ji Hoon was no longer there.

 

Men: Huh?! Where did he go??

Ji Hoon: Above you!

 

When the man looked up, Ji Hoon kicked his gun away and grabbed him by the neck and lifted him.

 

Ji Hoon: Tell me what your boss wants now! If not, I’ll take you to heights of pain that you have never had before!!

Man: Fun.. all he wants is fun!!

Ji Hoon: What?

Man: There was a contract for you on the black market! The clown brothers also had formulas to test on you guys!

Ji Hoon: What formulas? What does it do?

Man: I don't know! All I know is that they wanted to kill you to get the money to fund their experiments for their formulas since the both of you are worth a lot with the bounties put on your heads!!

Ji Hoon: Why are you involved in this then?

Man: They pay us well! We just do what they say!!!

Ji Hoon: Psycho!

 

Ji Hoon grabbed his gun and aimed it at his head.

 

Ji Hoon: I should kill you right now!!!

Man: No! No! Please! Forgive me! I don’t wanna die!!!

 

Ji Hoon threw the gun away and gave the man a very hard punch in the stomach as he passed out.

 

These sick bastards are going to pay for what they have done!

 

As Ji Hoon entered the main room, he saw Chorong tied to a chair.

 

Ji Hoon: Chorong- ah!!
 

Ji Hoon started to run towards her as he heard her shout.

Chorong: Oppa! It’s a trap!!

 

Immediately a ball fell from the ceiling as Ji Hoon accidentally stepped on a wire. He managed to jump away in time but the ball exploded and smoke came out. No matter how fast he was he didn’t hold his breath as he breathed in some of the smoke.

The clown walked out seeing Ji Hoon standing there.

 

Ji Hoon: What smoke is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter