Auditions

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early morning in Acube studio..

 

Manager: Next!! So many candidates but it doesn't seem like they are good enough. To protect you girls we need people who are good. So far we only have 3 candidates out of 7 who are alright but still not satisfying.

 

Candidate: "Hello! My name is Dong Joo and I have been wanting to serve as Apink's bodyguard for a long time. I LOVE YOU APINK!!!" he shouts out loud

(Apink starts a conversation among each other)

Bomi: "This guy is really funny. But he doesn't look like he can fight." she says while smiling back to the candidate

Eunji: I think he can. Look at those arms of his. Well, we shall see. He's not too bad looking though.

Naeun: Nah.. He looks too skinny to properly protect someone. If I can pick, I will go for the 2nd one which auditioned earlier. He is my type.

Eunji: We are auditioning for body guards not boyfriends!!


Manager: Alright. Enough talking and let’s see what you can do. Chorong, positions please!

Chorong: Er, why do I have to be the one out here playing the role of the victim? I want to sit and just be judges like the other members over there.

Manager: “That is because you are the leader! Now act like one!” the members burst out laughing at Chorong after the manager told her that.

 

Bomi: Its alright Chorong! We will buy drinks for you after the auditions!

Chorong: Promise?

Bomi: “Promise!” Showing Chorong her pinky finger indicating the promise that she had just made.

 

A big man puts his arm around Chorong’s throat in a hostage situation. The skit begins and the manager explains the scenario to the trainee

 

Manager: Imagine this man is holding Chorong hostage and we would like to see what you will do in this situation. You can start when you are ready.

Candidate: “GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY CH...” as he ran towards the man he trips and falls before being able to finish his sentence.

 

Manager: Sigh. We are not going to be able to get you a bodyguard at this rate. NEXT!!!

Bomi: It’s alright manager! We can protect ourselves if we do not get enough bodyguards! Two will do!!

Manager: Girls generation had 30 body guards almost triple the number of members and see what still happened. I want to make sure none of you get hurt. NEXT!! I SAID! Haish! Where is the next candidate?

 

A 6 feet tall man walks in wearing a black suit walks into the room. With a medium size body not buffed up like all the other bodyguards in the room. Compared to all of them, he is considered small.

He was the same man standing outside their dorm the night before.

 

Manager: Alright. Give us your name and details please.

Naeun: “Eh, this guy isn’t too bad looking. He doesn’t look as big as the other bodyguards who are auditioning though. Do you think he can make it?” she whispers to the rest of the members

Eunji: Aigoo, he shouldn’t even try. Not that I don’t like him but if anyone were to come after me, it seems like I would have to protect him instead. He’s probably only about as tall as me!

Ji Hoon: My name is Ji Hoon. Anything else you need to know?

Manager: It seems like you came unprepared. Do you even know why you are here?

 

Ji Hoon looks at the manager raises his head and gives out a cocky smile.

 

Ji Hoon: If I didn’t know I wouldn’t be here. Can we just get over with it please? I don’t like to waste time.

Manager: Alright.

 

Damn this guy is really in over his head. I’m going to make sure that he gets beat up real well.

He orders the body guard in charge of the skit to come close and tells him that the scenario has changed.

 

Manager: Ji Hoon was it? This will be the scenario for you. Imagine Chorong is being held hostage and the only obstacle between you and Chorong is this man. We want to see how you would take him out.

Chorong: Don’t you think it’s too hard, oppa? Honestly he doesn’t look like he’s up for it. Why not we just do the usual hostage scenario.

Mana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter