The News

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Throughout the whole honey-moon Minho kept treating Yuri like a queen. He continued even after they returned and were now living in their own house. Every time she would comment on it he would always say:

“You are my queen Yuri. So I’m going to treat you like a queen everyday now.” He said happily one day whilst cooking her breakfast. Yuri was still slightly sleep having been woken up by the early-bird Minho.

“You wake up so early baby you need to let me sleep in!” She whined.

“But you’ve been eating so much now I have to get up earlier to make your food!” Minho joked. Yuri laughed as well but inside she was hurt. As Minho turned back to the stove Yuri’s eyes started to water with tears. Minho turned back and laid down a large plate of food in front of her smiling.

“Eat up Yuri.”He said cheerily. Yuri stared at the plate for a few second through her teary eyes before pushing it away.

“No I’m not hungry.” She said despite her rumbling stomach.

“But I can hear your stomach rumbling Yuri. Come on eat up.” Minho coaxed her; completely oblivious to the tears in her eyes.

“I’m not hungry Minho!” She cried as she pushed the plate away.

“Wait Yuri are you crying?” Minho moved around the table to cup her face and bring it up so he could see it clearly. He was shocked as he saw the tears in her eyes.

“No I’m not.” She said stubbornly. Minho quickly brought her into a tight hug and said:

“Why are you crying baby? Is it something I said?” Minho asked.

“You said I was fat!” Yuri hit his chest while crying.

“Mwoh? When did I say that?” Minho asked.

“You said that I was eating a lot more so I’m getting fat!”

“I didn’t mean that Yuri. I really didn’t!” Minho cupped her face and brought her eyes to meet his “When I said that I was happy. You’ve been getting too thin lately or my liking so when you started eating more I was happy!”

“Promise?” Yuri sniffed.

“I promise Yuri. Why would I say something to hurt my baby?” Yuri smiled and blushed cutely. Minho kissed her warm rosy cheeks before pulling the plate closer to her.

“Come on now you need to eat arasso?” Minho caressed her cheeks before getting up to plate himself up something. He sat down and started to eat when Yuri dropped her fork and put her hand over .

“Yuri are you okay?” he asked in concern. Yuri suddenly bolted to the bathroom and locked the door. Minho came to the door and heard Yuri throwing up violently.

“Yuri are you okay?” He repeated once he’d heard that she’d stopped throwing up.

“Neh Minho I’m fine. Just give me a while I’ll be out in a few minutes.” He heard Yuri’s reply through the door. Minho waited nervously by the door pacing back and forth. Yuri was in there for a while before coming out pale and shaking.

“Yuri are you okay? Do we need to go s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter