Going to The Graveyard

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV:

“Unnie...” I called after Hyoyeon’s retreating back. I don’t know what to do now. All the girls were looking at me in shock. Just then Onew, Minho, Jonghyun, Key and Taemin came to us with big smiles on their faces.

“Hey guys! What’s up?” Minho’s smile disappeared when he saw my red eyes and tear streaked face “Yuri, what’s wrong? What happened?” I just stood there biting my bottom lip. A feeling of sadness overwhelmed me; I moved forward and wrapped my arms around Minho. Some remaining tears slipped out of my eyes and onto Minho’s shirt at which point he quickly hugged me tightly.

“Taeyeon what happened?” Onew asked. Taeyeon quietly told them what had happened. I couldn’t bear hearing it all over again. I buried my head further into Minho’s chest.

“Onew, ottokke? Hyoyeon just stormed off!” Taeyeon said sadly. Onew just hugged her and kissed her cheek softly.

“It’ll be fine Taeyeon. We’ll all be fine.” I wasn’t convinced though.

“Taeyeon I’m going to take Yuri out for some fresh air, is that ok?” Minho asked.

“Neh its fine. I think we all need some fresh air anyway.” We all went outside and walked to the big oak tree in the huge field where we spent our day studying. We sat down by the tree and I leant on Minho. Everyone was talking to each other in pairs or threes.

“Do you think we’ll ever get through a week without some kind of drama?” I asked. Minho chuckled and said:

“It’s becoming kind of normal now isn’t it?” I sat straight up.

“Minho I’m being serious. I really want to go through school without having so many dramas that I can’t handle them!” Minho looked concerned as he cupped my face.

“Yuri, this will die down and everything will be ok!” I held his hands and replied:

“But it seems like every week there is something going on and-“I was cut off my Minho’s lips pressed against mine. My eyes widened at the sudden action. He separated and whispered:

“Yuri, it will die down and even if it doesn’t I promise I’ll be with you every step of the way.” I smiled gently and some tears leaked out of my eyes. Minho looked immediately concerned and quickly brushed them off.

“How much water do you have in your body?” I laughed a little as he brushed away the tears and hugged him tightly. He buried his face in my hair and his breath tickled my ear as he whispered:

“I love you Yuri. Saranghaeyo.” I hugged him tighter as he said it. It feels so strange to have him say that.

“I love you too Minho,” I stood up and stretched “I need to go find Hyoyeon now. I’ll see you later.”

“Do you want me to come with you?” Minho asked. I shook my head.

“Aniyo, I need to do this alone.” I walked off wondering wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter