Days Before the Trip!

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon POV:

I had a plan in my head but it would take some luck and a lot of trickery. Tiffany’s plan is to get Minho and Yuri together. My plan is the same; except it entails getting Tiffany and Siwon together. Obviously it’s complicated; what with Tiffany going out with Hyunjoong and all but I’m sure we can work this out. Tiffany is just going out with him to get over Siwon. As for Hyunjoong... Should I tell her what I heard him say earlier?

Flashback

I was walking back from the bathroom as I heard Hyunjoong and a friend talking. I wasn’t interested until I heard Tiffany’s name so I hid and listened in.

“Yah, you’re a genius Hyunjoong. How did you get her to go out with you?” I didn’t recognise the voice or the face so I was unsure of whom it was. I dug out my phone from my pocket and started recording.

“It was easy! All girls’ like that mushy romantic crap and Tiffany Hwang is no different.”

“But still what are you going to do with her now you have her?” Hyunjoong paused for a second before answering.

“What I do with most girls. Use them and then dispose of them without anyone noticing. Girls don’t like telling anyone that they’ve gotten a boyfriend and broken up with him after a few days, so my secret is safe.” My blood was boiling. He was going to do that to our innocent Tiffany! Part of me wanted to reveal myself and slap him silly but I controlled it and listened further.

“What about her friends? None of your other tools had this many friends, it’s going to be a problem.”

“You’re right but we’ll think of something. The secret playboys of Hope Academy always do right?” I heard lots of laughing so I turned around and walked back to class before I was sick with disgust.

End of Flashback

It was a difficult decision; do I hurt my friend now or let her get hurt later? The thought made me shiver. I walked into the living room and found all the girls there watching a movie. I grabbed the remote and paused the movie. They all turned towards me and started protesting. I shushed them and started to talk quickly.

“Listen! Tiffany is only going to be gone for a while so listen carefully. I have a plan to get Siwon and Tiffany together but I need everyone’s help. We need to focus on the beach trip. I’m going to call Onew and tell him the plan. I need him to get Tiffany on the front of Siwon’s mind. We are going to be split up into pairs; boy with girls. There’s going to be a coin toss to decide if the boys will choose their partner or if they girls will. I need one of Yoona’s one-sided coins so I can slip it onto the teacher’s pocket.”

They all stared at me in shock. I heard something fall upstairs and Yuri sighed:

“I’d better go see what that was.” She jogged up the stairs. As soon as she was out of sight I said:

“That was lucky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter