Torn Apart

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho’s POV:

I called Yuri the next day and told her to meet me at the park. I ate a quick snack to give me some energy and set off for the park. I was shaking a little and I had to stop for a few moments before I entered the park. I found Yuri sat on a bench waiting for me in a simple white, lace dress. Her long hair fluttered in the slight breeze. She looked so pure and innocent it made my stomach do flips.

I’m so sorry Yuri.

I took a deep breath and walked up to her. She smiled brightly when she saw me. Boom, another blow to my stomach. It took all of my self-control not to smile back at her. When she noticed my dull expression she asked:

“Minho what’s wrong? Are you okay?”

“Yuri I need to talk to you.” I started off slowly. She nodded with a curious expression on her face.

“Sure, what is it about?”

“I know what I want my last wish to be.” She smiled at that and chuckled:

“Chincha? What is it? Sowoneul malhaebwa!” I took a deep breath and said:  

“I wish that we broke up.” Her smile slid off her face as she registered what I said.

“M-mwoh? What did you say?” Her voice shook and trembled.

“I’m breaking up with you.” My voice sounded cool and icy.

“Why? What happened?” Yuri’s eyes started to tear up. It almost broke me to see her like that but I need her to not trust me anymore so it’ll be easier for her.

“I guess I wasn’t really into our relationship.” At that point the tears fell onto her cheeks and ran down her face.

“So did you mean it when you said you loved me or were you just playing around?” Her voice broke. I had to take a deep breath to clear the lump in my throat before saying:

“I never loved you. Goodbye Yuri, we are done.” I started to walk away from her with my heart in my throat. It took everything I had to make it to the park gates. I looked back at Yuri and my heart broke in two. She was sat on the bench with her head in her hands; you could tell by her moving shoulders that she was crying. It took all my strength not to go running back and wipe her tears. I ran back to my house and into my room.

I sat there holding my head, wanting to rip out my skull for being so mean to her. My tears fell out fast and hard, covering my cheeks. No sound escaped my mouth though. I suddenly became uncontrollably angry when I got a phone call. Another withheld number. Knowing full well who it was, I picked up the phone.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Well done Minho. You’ve done as I ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter