Pray

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri awoke in the hospital to sniffling and crying. She realised it was Taeyeon and the other girls and tried to comfort them.

“Unnie... I’m okay.” She said hoarsely. The girls looked at her in shock before hugging and kissing her. She just let them smother her until they were done.

“Unnie where’s Minho?” She asked weakly. They gave each other worried glances which did not escape Yuri’s eyes “Unnie? Where is Minho?” She asked again; this time a little firmer. Taeyeon was the one to take her hand and hold it gently.

“Yuri-ah...” She began.

“Neh unnie? What’s happened? Where’s Minho?” Tears started to pool in Yuri’s eyes.

“Don’t cry Yuri. He’s not in pain. He’ll be okay. He’ll be okay.” Taeyeon was quick to re-assure Yuri that Minho was not dead.

“Where is he? Is he okay?” Yuri asked worriedly. Taeyeon hesitated before replying:

“He’s in a coma.” Yuri gasped in shock.

“A coma? Please tell me you’re joking unnie.” She pleaded. Taeyeon shook her head with tears glistening inside.

“Aniyo. I’m not joking. The doctors are saying he’s very weak; they don’t know if he’ll wake up.” She replied; her voice shaking. Yuri closed her eyes and tried to digest what Taeyeon had just said. Tears leaked out of her eyes uncontrollably as she thought of Minho lying still on a bed.

“Where is he? I need to see him!”

“Yuri you can’t; you’re not strong enough yet. Please just wait.” Taeyeon tried to reason with her.

“Unnie I can’t! Please just let me see him; tell me where he is!” Yuri wept.

“We will tell you where Minho is Yuri but we need you to do something first.” Everyone’s head turned to see Minho’s manager and another old man walking towards them.

“Ahjussi where is Minho? I need to see him.” Yuri tried to get out of bed but the girls pushed her back down.

“You need to recover your strength Miss Kwon. You’re going to need it for the coming day.” The other old man said.

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yuri will need to attend a press conference later today.”

“Mwoh? Who are you to say that? She is still weak!” Taeyeon screeched angrily.

“Mrs Lee this is the CEO of Minho’s company.” The manager told Taeyeon.

“I don’t care if he was the king of the world; she’s ill!” Tiffany squealed.

“Unnie calm down,” Yuri calmed them down before turning to the CEO “What is it you want me to do?”

“We want you to tell your side of the story. You do not have to tell all the details but we want your side of the story. It is to help give reason as to why Minho will not be in show business anymore. He cannot.” His manager explained. Yuri nodded in understanding. She closed her eyes for a moment and replied:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter