Telling Everyone

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho woke up the next morning to some bright sunlight. As his eyes adjusted to the sudden light he became aware of the fact that Yuri was snuggled tightly against him. Smiling, he drew the blankets further up so they were both completely covered in the thick blanket. He surveyed her face intently as if it was the first time seeing it.

How can someone look so cute even with their tongue poking out in their sleep?

He wrapped an arm around her and drew her closer; kissing her forehead lightly. Minho felt her stirring and loosened his hold on her a little.

“Ugh it’s so bright Minho.” She whined softly.

“I know Yuri I’ll just close the curtains,” He groaned as he got out of bed and crossed the room. He closed the curtains which dimmed the room significantly and turned back to Yuri who was watching him intently “What’s the matter Yuri?”

“Your back is very y.” She said straight away. Minho was a little surprised at her bluntness but grinned as he walked back towards the bed.

“Chincha? I didn’t know that.” He lay down next to her and her cheek softly. Yuri smiled and began to Minho’s shirt. Minho was extremely surprised.

“Yuri? What are...?” He began to question.

“It’s too early so don’t get any funny ideas. I like hugging your bare chest. You’re very warm.” Yuri explained whilst smiling sweetly. Minho smiled and ed his shirt quickly before taking it off and placing it at the foot of the bed. Yuri happily wrapped her arm around his chest and buried her head into the warmth. Minho took her hand that had the ring on it and intertwined their fingers.

“I want to spend all day like this.” Minho told her softly.

“I do too but what if you get hungry. You’re going to need to go and eat.” Yuri reasoned whilst closing her eyes.

“I don’t need to. I can just eat you.” Minho said cheekily. Yuri’s eyes flew open and she burst out laughing.

“I really wasn’t expecting that Minho!” She giggled in shock.

“Well you don’t really expect a lot of things do you?” Minho retorted and moved quickly so he was hovering above her; his face so close their noses were almost touching.

“M-Minho?” Yuri stuttered. Minho quickly pressed his lips onto hers; savouring her soft, sweet lips. He bit her lips softly so she would open for his tongue to slide in. Once she did a battle ensued between them that Minho dominated. He took her hands and intertwined their fingers before they broke away for air.

Yuri was panting hard; her warm breath hitting Minho’s face. Minho rubbed their noses together and smiled sweetly.

“I love you.” He breathed.

“I love you too.” Yuri replied. Minho rested on the bed next to her and rubbed her arms softly.

“When do you want to start wedding planning?” Minho asked.

“Mwoh? So soon?” Yuri asked.

“Yuri wedding planning takes a long time anyway. I don’t want to wait any longer than the minimum time it takes to make you officially mine.” Yuri blushed shyly and smiled.

“Okay. We’ll start planning later today then.”

“What shall we start with then? The venue, the amount of people or maybe who we’re going to invite?” Minho asked. Yuri groaned and buried her head in his chest muttering:

“We haven’t even started and I already want it to finish.” Minho laughed and said:

“I thought you’d be excited about this. Isn’t wedding planning what girls like?”

“Minho I spend hours planning each photo shoot, catwalk and whatever else we do at the company; it gets so annoying after a while.” Yuri sighed.

“I understand that.” Minho chuckled. Afterwards the couple stayed in a comfortable silence for about half an hour before Minho’s tummy rumbled loudly. Yuri turned in surprise and laughed.

“Come on let’s go feed those tigers.” She laughed as she got out of bed and headed towards the kitchen. She started to prepare some porri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter