The Dream

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's body tossed and turned as she recalled that horrific day...

1 year earlier:

"Happy 17th Birthday my baby princess!" her mother squealed as she yanked open the curtains in Yuri's room, filling the dark room with gleaming sunshine. Yuri groaned as she rolled in her bed, shielding her face from the sudden bright light.

"Umma, it's not my birthday for another week yet what are you doing?" 

"Yuri-ah, you know me and your father will be on a business trip in America on your birthday so we decided to hold a party now!" Yuri's mom pranced around to Yuri's bed and yanked off the blanket. Yuri groaned and shut her eyes.

"Get up and get dressed silly, we are all going shopping today!" Yuri's eyes flashed open. Shopping? Her mother knew she wouldnt miss an opportunity to shop, and with both her parents too?! Yuri bolted out of bed and ran to the bathroom, past her chuckling mother. She showered quicker than she had ever done before, before whizzing through her skin care routine. Normally she would take her time to do this, but today was special. Her mother and father were almost never at home so to have them both take a full day off just for her was almost too good to be true.

She got changed into some blue skinny jeans and black tshirt and tied her hair into a simple pony tail. She raced downstairs past her maids who wre taken aback by such speed from their mistress but smiled knowing she would be inexplicably happy today. 

Yuri skidded to a stop in the dining room where her father was sat eating breakfast.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter