The First Photo Shoot

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV:

“How have you been?” Minho asked.

“I’m fine; now if you’ll excuse me I have to go.” I said before heading to the dressing room. I closed the door and found my heart was beating irregularly fast.

Breathe Kwon Yuri, it’s fine. You don’t need to act differently in front of him.

“Yuri!” I spun around to find Minseo and Jiyoon tapping their feet impatiently. My face lit up as I saw them.

“Key!” I gave them a tight hug. They hugged me briefly then said:

“Come on we need to give you your outfit, and do your hair and make-up. You’re in for a long day.” They did my hair in soft waves falling down my back and my make-up was very simple and natural. They gave me a soft, white dress with long sleeves. I then put on some white sandals that were decorated with small flowers and fixed my hair with a hair band that had woven daisies in it. They then turned me around to look in the mirror.

The person in the mirror looked very soft and innocent, like she was an angel.

“Wow this looks amazing!” They smiled and said:

“I know, now go rock that shoot Yul!” I grinned and went out to the shoot. The floor was covered with pastel coloured flowers and a fake wooden swing had been set up with small pink roses in the handles.

Onew told me to take a seat on the swing while they got the rest of the things sorted. Apparently one of those things was Minho; he came out of his dressing in a white dress shirt and white trousers. He stopped once he saw me on set.

“Yuri why are you sitting there?” He asked.

“I’m a model for this shoot Minho. Otherwise I’d be up in my office.” I said.

“Minho I want you to lay down on the ground at Yuri’s feet.” Onew said.

Minho nodded as well and took his place at my feet. I looked straight ahead of me so I wouldn’t look into his eyes.

“Minho, put both arms behind your head and look quite softly at Yuri. Yuri I want you to  lean against one of the swing handles and pretend you are asleep.” I did so, confining myself to the darkness. I felt them switch on a fan so my hair gently blew in the wind. I heard the camera click several times then Onew said:

“Good, Yuri I want to budge up on the swing so Minho can sit next to you.” My eyes sprung open.

“Mwoh?” We both said at the same time.

“Onew is there not anything else we could do?” Minho asked.

“Yuri hired me to make this collection look good. Judging by the theme these shots will be the best. Trust me this will all be worth it.” We nodded and I moved along the swing so Minho could sit next to me. The swing was quite small so we were very close. The first few shots were simple; they just consisted us leaning on each other’s shoulder and looking at each other while the other person looked away.

“Okay this is good! Now I want you to both look at each other in the eyes.” Hesitantly I turned my head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter