The Rescue

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho jumped in shock at the gun-shot. Out of instinct he threw his arms around Yuri and tried to protect her from the gun-shot. But the bullet never came. He turned around to find the gun being pointed at the floor. Jinri was stood there with an evil look on her face.

“Don’t worry oppa. I wasn’t going to shoot her.” She said sweetly. Minho could only see red as he looked at Yuri’s cuts and bruises.

“But you were the one that did this to her!” He shouted. Yuri jumped in shock at his loud voice but Jinri remained silent.

“Oppa why are you shouting? I’m only doing this for you.”

“Mwoh? What are you talking about?” He asked angrily.

“You know she’s only using you right? Having a famous boyfriend would mean her company would sky-rocket in sales.” Jinri reasoned.

“Are you being serious?” Minho asked in disbelief. He couldn’t believe those words were coming out of “She owns a multi-millionaire company! Why would she need me to increase sales?”

“Because she’s greedy! Can’t you see that?” Jinri laughed crazily.

There is something wrong with this girl. The way she talks and carried herself; she’s crazy.

“Never mind. She is not good enough for you. I don’t think she even deserves to live!” She giggled maniacally. She pointed a gun at Yuri and cocked the gun.

“Aniyo!” Minho shouted. Jinri looked at him in confusion.

“Oppa?” Minho stumbled with his words. He needed to make sure Jinri wouldn’t hurt Yuri.

“Jinri death would be too quick a punishment.” He said panicked. She smiled widely.

“I like the way you think oppa. By the way you can call me Sulli. Nobody calls me Jinri.” Minho nodded gratefully.

“Okay Jinri. What do you think I should do?” He asked.

“Well oppa I think the most embarrassing thing would be to break up with her.”

“That’s easily done. I need to ask though; how did you manage to kidnap Yuri?” He asked.

“That was easy oppa. I planted the bodyguard to keep an eye on her. It was meant to be purely observational but I got bored. So I asked him to kidnap her. He came with a big group. She put up quite a fight; she injured quite a few of my men.” Inside Minho was proud that Yuri at least managed to defend herself but he was still worried. He needed to keep Sulli talking.

“That was quite clever of you. How did you manage to plant the bodyguard?” Minho asked desperately.

“That was easy. I just had people keep an eye on you and inform me about what was happening. After that it was child play to find someone to be the perfect bodyguard.” Jinri smiled.

She got a phone call and picked it up immediately. Her smile slid off her face and was replaced by an ugly expression. She snapped the phone shut angrily before throwing it down on the floor. She shot it several times before turning the gun to Yuri.

“Sulli what are you doing?” Minho asked in shock.

“Don’t lie to me oppa! You’ve just been stal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter