The Truth Is Out

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV:

...

What did he just say? He... he loves me?

“Yuri? Yuri please say something.” I just looked at him shocked. I couldn’t speak at all, it’s like my lips weren’t responding to my brain. Minho just let go of me and looked really... upset.

“I guess you don’t feel the same way.” He said in a monotone voice and started to walk away from me. He thought I didn’t feel the same way? I was debating on whether to tell him that I loved him all night! It was just really shocked. Suddenly though I heard a voice in my head.

What are you doing still standing here then? He’s walking away from you! Go after him!

I started to run towards Minho’s figure down the street.

“Minho!” I yelled. He turned around confused and I launched myself at him. I collided my lips with his and wrapped my arms around his neck. He stiffened a little in shock but he relaxed and kissed me back soon after. I tightened my grip around him, not wanting to let him go until we broke away for air.

“Yuri I-“I covered his mouth with my hand quickly before he could say anything.

“I love you, Choi Minho. I’m sorry for not answering immediately. You just shocked me.” I slowly removed my hand from his mouth and waited nervously for his reaction. We stood there for a while just looking at each other in silence when suddenly he picked me up by the waist and whirled me around. I laughed as my hair flew around me and I heard Minho’s laughter below me. He put me down and we both panted in exhilaration.

“You really love me?” He asked, his eyes shining. I nodded eagerly.

“I really do love you Minho. I love you so much.” He brought me in close and I leaned my head on his chest. I buried myself in the warmth radiating from his chest while he kissed my hair softly. Suddenly a cold wind swept by us and I shivered horrendously. Minho pulled back and looked worried.

“Aigoo, we need to get you out of the cold now Yuri. I don’t want you getting ill.” I nodded and we walked back to Minho’s house where we found his mother waiting outside for us. When she saw us she came towards us and surprised me by hugging me tightly.

“Omo Yuri I was so worried! I’m so sorry for anything my husband said. Do you think you can forgive him?” She asked while hugging me tightly. I nodded and replied:

“It’s ok; he only wants what’s best for Minho.” She pulled back and brushed my hair back from my face.

“This girl is an angel Minho, I don’t ever want to hear or see her crying again arasso?” Minho nodded and smiled but it looked a little forced, as if he was worried about something. It’s probably about his father though, so I shook off the thought. We said goodbye to Minho’s mother and we got in Minho’s car. I sighed as the streetlamps and trees rushed by.

“What are you thinking?” Minho asked.

“Nothing really what about you?”

“I’m just thinking about you.” I smiled at Minho. The rest of the car journey continued in silence. I guess we didn’t know what to say to each other. We arrived at home where I could see all the lights were off. It made the house look empty and slightly scary. Minho walked me to the door and I kissed him on the cheek.

“Goodnight Yuri.” He said sweetly.

“Goodnight Minho.” He turned around and started to w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter