Revenge Part 1

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV:

Ugh, why is he kissing her in front of everyone? Do I Iook like I want to see their faces all slobbered up against each other? This is just gross; it’s making me feel physically sick. Hyuna’s face is just slobbered up against his, and she’s pushing her fingers through his hair, pulling him closer.

When they finally break apart Onew looks more shocked than the rest of us. Minho looks serious, too serious for someone in a new relationship. Isn’t it supposed to be all sunshine and rainbows for them? Hyuna on the other hand was smirking at us all, like she has just won the grand prize at the fair.

“There hyung, do you believe me now?” Minho’s eyes looked dead, as if he didn’t want to do that. Onew nodded slowly, his eyes travelling between Minho and Hyuna, as if he was thoroughly confused. Nobody spoke for a while; we just stared at each other. I locked eyes with Hyuna and she glared ferociously at me. If looks could kill, I would be a pile of ash on the floor by now. Not, wanting to appear weak, I glared right back. She seemed surprised and turned to Minho with a pleading expression on her face.

“Baby, she’s glaring at me tell her to stop!” His face turned towards mine and fire blazed behind his eyes.

“Don’t even glance at my girlfriend loser; you’re just jealous because you’ll never be of any significance to anyone.” With that comment he walked away from us, his hand around Hyuna’s waist.

I was shocked was this really the guy who showed me to the reception on my 1st day here? What is wrong with him, are there 2 different sides to him or was the nice guy thing just an act? I realised everyone was staring at me, trying to gauge my reaction. I smiled and shook my head, as if the comment was just an everyday thing.

“Come on then, we’d best go to the cafeteria if we are going to get something to eat.” 2 very pretty girls called Choi Sooyoung (not related to Minho) and Im Yoona squealed at that. We all laughed at their giddiness at the expectation of food, it broke the before, tense atmosphere.

We walked to the buzzing cafeteria where we saw Minho with his friends. Hyuna was there too, basically sitting on Minho’s lap; toying with his hair and planting kisses all over his face. He looked like he was appreciating it greatly. There was another, giant table next to them with enough seats for all of us so we collected our food and went there. I was talking with Taeyeon when I felt something knock into my legs. Immediately, I fell over; the hot soup tipping all over my clothes and scalding me. I looked up to see Minho and Hyuna’s smirking faces while the rest of the cafeteria laughed. I got up, showing no expression on my face, cleared away my tray and ran to the girl’s bathroom. I burst in, looked around to see if anyone was there and burst out crying again.

Suddenly all of the new girls I’d met burst in as well. All of them: Taeyeon, Sunny, Jessica, Tiffany, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Yoona. They all looked concerned as they found me sobbing. They were all so nice, I thought they would tease me for crying but they helped me clean off most of the soup so you could barely notice it was there.

“God, what a jerk!” Hyoyeon shrieked her face contorting with anger “Why did he do that to you? He’s been acting like such a -head lately!”

“I know, it’s not right. Even Onew said that he had been acting strangely for a few weeks” Taeyeon looked concerned and then looked furious “But it doesn’t give him the right to treat like that when he barely knows you!”

“Yes we need to get revenge!” Yoona said; a mischievous glint I hadn’t seen appeared in her eye.

“I agree but we can’t make it too obvious that it was us, or he’ll find a worse way to get us back.” Taeyeon muttered while deep in thought. Since she was the oldest, everyone looked to her for permission to do something like this.

“He’ll know it was us anyway, no matter what we do to hide it. He knows Yoona especially has a knack for revenge” Sooyoung, who towered over Taeyeon, added “So we should take that risk anyway!” Her eyes looked fierce as she said it.

“Whoa, wait this is getting out of hand. Why would you do this for me? We’ve only met today.” I blurted it out; it had been hovering in my mind anyway. Why would they? It’s not like we were best friends since we were small.

“Because you’re like a sister to us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter