The Deal

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho’s POV:

“We need to talk.” That’s all she said but it put so much fear into me. I tried to gain my composure when she said:

“Don’t be so worried, Minho. If you do as I say then everything will be fine.” She tried to say it in a nice tone but I could hear an underlying threat in the message.

“What do you want to talk about?” I asked quietly. She chuckled a little before saying:

“Out here? Not going to happen. Get in the car and we can talk privately.” Her smile had gone and her eyes pierced me like daggers. She opened the door and signalled for me to get inside. I got in warily and tried to distance myself when she sat beside me.

“Now what do you want to talk about?” I asked coldly. She turned to me and said:

“I know about you and Kwon Yuri and before you can deny it, I have something you might want to see.” She gave me a large brown envelope. I opened it warily and drew out the contents. I paled when I saw them. There were photos, lots of them with me and Yuri in them. You could tell these pictures had been sneakily shot because of the branches and things in some of the photos. The photos showed us holding hands, hugging, linking arms and there were some photos of us kissing. I recognised the background to be the beach resort we went to. It was the night I confessed to Yuri.

“Where did you get these? Have you been following us?” I asked, my voice shaking in anger.

“I haven’t been following you Minho. I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter