The Truth

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV:

I spent the whole day thinking about the dinner with Minho. What did he want to tell me?

“Yah Yuri!” Taeyeon almost shouted.

“Mianhe Taeyeon, I was just thinking about something.” I apologised.

“Was it Minho? I bet it was Minho. Look in the mirror you’re blushing so red right now!” She teased.

“I am not!” I whined while pulling out my mirror. It was true my cheeks were tinted pink and glowing. I groaned and put my head on the desk.

“What’s up?” Taeyeon asked.

“No, no, no this cannot be happening!” I groaned.

“What’s happening? Is something wrong?” Taeyeon asked worriedly.

“This is like what happened when I first started to like Minho. I cannot start liking him again.”

“Why? What is so bad about that?” she asked.

“If I start to like him again I’ll just get my heart broken again!” I finished.

“What if you don’t get broken again? Have you even thought about the possibility about what would happen?” She argued. I sighed heavily and replied:

“I guess I’m just scared about what might happen.”

“So what? Do you remember what people said when you wanted to start a fashion line? When people said that it wasn’t going to work and that the company would go penniless? What did you do then? You ignored them and did it anyway. Now look at it!” She said.

“So? What’s that got to do with it?” I asked. She sighed impatiently.

“You ignored what others had to say and you took the risk! Stop thinking about what could happen and go for it!” Taeyeon said.

“You really know how to hype people up don’t you?” I said. Taeyeon laughed and said:

“It’s one of my many talents,” We both laughed and high-fived. In many ways we were still the immature 18 year olds in school. That included how badly we kept track of time “What time is he meeting you?”

“I told him to wait outside of the building at 9.” She gasped and said:

“Look at the time it’s already 9:35 get moving!” I grabbed my bag as Taeyeon and I ran out of the office. I said goodbye hurriedly to everyone as I rushed out of the office and down the building. I hugged Taeyeon quickly as she went out the back to get her car from the garage.

“Bye unnie see you later!” I shouted.

“Call me later and tell me about it okay?” She shouted back. I ran out of the building to find Minho waiting in front of his car looking at his watch. I ran and came to a stop in front of him.

“Mianhe Minho, I’m so sorry I’m late.” I said breathless. To my surprise he chuckled:

“Still not that good at time-keeping huh?” I smiled and said:

“As ever. So you’re not mad?” I asked.

“Yeah, I’m mad but you can make it up to me later.” I laughed and punched his arm lightly.

“So where are we going?” I asked as he held open the door for me.

“Just this quiet place downtown, it’s quiet and ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter