Why Me?

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV:

“Mwoh?” I asked in shock.

“You promised Yuri you can’t back out now.” Jiyoon and Minseo said. I groaned and rolled my eyes. I can’t believe they remembered the promise I’d made 3 years ago.

Flashback...

“Wow Yuri, you never told us you were head of Kwon Kosmetics!” Jiyoon said. I laughed and replied:

“It never really came up. So would you accept the offer of being designers here?” I asked hopefully. It had taken me ages to find them and I hoped that I hadn’t wasted all that time. They looked at each other and said:

“We’ll do it, but we have one condition.”

“What is it?” They grinned at each other.

“We want you to model for one of our collections.” I was shocked.

“Chincha? Which collection your first one?” They thought hard and said:

“Aniyo, our 10th. That way it gives us a few chanced to sort out any problems we may have. You have to promise though.” Minseo said. I sighed:

“Fine, I’ll do it. I promise.” We shook hands as I foolishly though:

It’ll be ages till their 10th collection; I’ll be fine.

End of Flashback...

“How do you guy remember that?” I pouted.

“We wrote it down just in case. So come on Yuri you’re going to have to do it sooner or later.” Minseo replied while laughing.

“I really can’t guys.”

“Why? What’s up?” Jiyoon asked.

“Do you remember Choi Minho?” They nodded “He’s our model for the campaign as well and he’s my ex.” They gasped.

“Chincha? What happened between you two?” I shrugged.

“A lot of things happened. But they all made sure I’m never getting back with him now, not when he played with me.” I said casually.

“Well you can take this as the opportunity to show him what a gorgeous, strong woman you’ve become. Come on Yuri you can do this!” They hyped me up.

“Fine I’ll do it. But this is the only time I’m going to do it arasso?” They both grinned and left me in my office with the words.

“Don’t worry Yuri, you’ll love it!” I groaned once the door shut.

“Why me?” I wondered out loud. There are far more people prettier and they chose me? I rang the only person I thought of at that time.

“Yeoboseyo?” Taeyeon’s voice echoed in the phone.

“Hey unnie.” I answered.

“What’s the matter Yuri? You sound quite beat down.” She asked concerned.

“I made a promise that I’m really going to regret unnie.”

“What did you do?”

“I promised I’d model for our designer’s 10th collection and I didn’t realise that this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter