Telling The Guys

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho’s POV:

I was in my apartment looking at some photos on my bedside table. It was me and all the guys. I looked around the apartment and sighed; the place is amazing but I’m hardly ever in here. Tours around the world, photo shoots, music-video recordings and studio recordings meant that I’m hardly ever in one place for a while.

My manager’s assured me though that right now I’m not going to be piled on with work so I can relax for a while. My eyes went back to the photo and I traced the faces of my best friends. I instantly felt guilty; some friend I am, I haven’t called them for months. I checked the time: 1:30pm and decided to give Onew a call. He was always a big brother to me and I could talk to him about anything. I wanted to be that person for my baby sister: Choi Subin. She is amazingly pretty and cute. I have her photo here as well.

The phone rang a few times before Onew picked up.

“Yeoboseyo?” I heard his tired voice; he must be at work.

“Damn, hyung it’s me. Are you busy now? Do you want me to call another time?”

“Aniyo it’s ok I’ve been meaning to call you for a while myself anyway. We need to talk.” He said seriously.

“Chincha? What’s the matter? Is something wrong?” I was worried it might me something affecting him personally.

“No, nothing is wrong but we need to talk in person. Meet me at the bar near my apartment at 10 arasso?”

“Neh, I’ll see you then. Bye. Take care.”

“Bye Minho. You take care as well.” He shut off the phone and almost immediately after I got a call from my manager. I sighed heavily and picked up the phone.

“Yeoboseyo?” I answered.

“One quick question Minho. Are you up for another photo shoot for a clothing line?”

“Depends which one it is.” I answered, lying down on my bed and closing my eyes.

“Kwon Kosmetics.” My eyes flashed open and I bolted upright.

“Mwoh? I thought they only sold make-up and stuff.” I could hear my manager rolling his eyes over the phone.

“They started selling clothes and things now. Anyway, answer my question. Are you up for it or not?” I contemplated for a short time. I won’t even meet her there it’s just a shoot.

“Yeah sure. I’m up for it.” I said shortly.

“Good.” He cut off the phone. I sighed heavily and lay back on my bed. What did I just do? Did I really just sign up for a shoot with my exes company? Am I absolutely crazy?

“You won’t see her anyway Minho. Don’t worry.” I spent the rest of the day killing off time watching movies and exercising in my little personal gym that I had until it was time for me to head off to the bar. I dressed casually seeing as I was meeting frien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter