3 Years Later...

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV:

3 years later...

I was sat in my office sorting through some paperwork. Kwon Kosmetics has gone from strength to strength now that we have starting selling not only make-up but clothes and jewellery as well. Currently though we are looking for some new models to promote our new line. We want some a celebrity to promote it someone who is well known. Unfortunately I don’t catch up on popular stuff nowadays, I just don’t have time. Running a multi-billionaire business is no joke and when I get home I am exhausted.

I don’t live in my parents’ house anymore; I decided to move after the girls started living with their boyfriends and the house became empty and quiet. The house is currently occupied by my brother and his family. His wife and kids are so sweet and adorable I can’t help but love them. They did offer for me to stay there and for a while I accepted. I moved out because I couldn’t stand the noise. Not the kids, they are really quiet. During the night though it’s really hard to get to sleep when Jiyoung and his wife are getting to know each other a little loudly. So I moved out to my own apartment. It’s nice and I feel really comfortable here.

The girls moved out to live with their boyfriends a long time ago. I haven’t talked to them in a long time, I miss them a lot.

I shook my head and continued to sign the papers in front of me; reading through them meticulously. I stopped for a break when I got a call on the office phone.

“Yeoboseyo?” I asked. My receptionist answered:

“There is a woman here to see you Miss Kwon.” That was strange; I had no appointments today.

“Has she given her name?” I asked curiously.

“Aniyo, she says it is a surprise.” I burrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

“Send her in then.” I stood up to meet whoever it was. The door opened and I was stunned into silence.

“Taeyeon? Is it really you?” I asked. She smiled happily and nodded.

“It’s really me Yuri.” I almost ran to her and hugged her tightly. We sat down on the sofa I had in the office. She held my hands and asked:

“How have you been?”

“I’ve been okay what about you?” I asked. She smiled a little before saying:

“That’s why I’m here. I wanted to meet you again because...” She loosened one of her hands and held it up. I noticed the silver sparkling band and almost squealed in happiness.

“You’re getting married? To who?” I asked, even though I really should know the answer. She was thinking the same thing and hit me gently on my arm.

“Who do you think? I’m getting married to Onew you dope!” I hugged her tightly.

“I can’t believe this, when are you guys getting married?”

“In a couple of months, it’s a long way off yet but I needed to get in touch with you. I can’t believe we lost contact; the wedding wouldn’t have been the same without you.”

“Mianhe unnie, I meant to call but the business just got on top of me so I never really had time.”

“It’s ok I’m just so glad to see you again. You’ve grown up so much!” She squeezed my cheeks. I swatted her hands off laughing.

“How are the girls; are they okay?” She nodded:

“They are fine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter