My Place

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho’s POV:

I kept glancing in my bag at the large box I got. I smiled as I remembered the day I got it.

Flashback...

I was walking in the mall looking for something to get Yuri. I found myself in a jewellery shop looking at some pieces when the owner came up to me. She was a sweet old lady with a nice smile.

“Annyeonghaseyo young man. What are you looking for?” She asked.

“I’m looking for something special for my girlfriend but I don’t know what to get her.” I admitted; when it came to gifts for girls I was completely out of my depth.

“Hmmm do you have a photo of your girlfriend?” She asked. I nodded and pulled out my wallet. Inside there was a small picture of Yuri smiling cutely at the camera.

“This is my girlfriend.” I said showing her the photo. She looked closer and smiled.

“I have just the thing. Wait here.” She walked off and came back with a royal, blue velvet box. I opened it and I was astounded by the beauty of the necklace.

“It is beautiful ahjumma. Do you think she’ll like it?” I asked.

“Neh; I remember your girlfriend. She came 4 years ago to buy a necklace and she was eyeing this one but she bought another. I promised that I would save it for her.” I was touched that she kept it for 4 years.

“Kamsahabnida ahjumma.” I smiled happily and bought it.

“You can come here whenever you need to get jewellery. Necklaces, earring and rings. We have some beautiful rings.” She said smiling. I thanked her, payed the amount and took the box.

This is going to be perfect.

End of Flashback...

“Minho what are you looking at?” I looked up to find the people staring at me.

“It’s nothing.”

“Shall we have some drinks?” Minseo asked.

“Aniyo I need to go home. I have a busy day tomorrow.” Yuri looked at me curiously but she didn’t question it. There were quite a lot of people that needed to go home so we said goodbye. We had all left our cars at the parking lot so we walked there to get our cars. I was getting in my car when I heard Yuri curse.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“My car has run out of fuel.” She said agitatedly.

“Don’t freak out. I’ll drop you off home.” I took her hand and lead her to my car.

As I started the car it started to splutter and fail.

“Oh come on, come on.” I muttered. The car just spluttered and failed “We’re going to have to walk to the apartment.” Yuri stayed silent for a moment and said:

“Can I stay over at yours today? I really don’t want to walk all the way to my apartment.” She asked. I nodded and took her hand.

“Come on; l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter