Woops...

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV:

“Jiyoung!” I said in shock as he almost floored Minho. I ran to Minho to check if he was ok; he had a bloody lip but otherwise I think he was fine.

“What is he doing here Yuri?” Jiyoung said angrily.

“He’s my boyfriend!” I said; standing between them both. He scoffed and said:

“Chincha? What kind of lies did he spin to make you take him back?”  I looked at Minho and said:

“Come on Jiyoung sit down; this is going to take a while.” I took Minho’s hand and we all sat down. I was about to talk when Jiyoung held up a hand.

“I want him to explain.” I turned to Minho and squeezed his hand. He squeezed mine back before he took a deep breath and explained everything that happened from 4 years ago until now.

I took a while and Jiyoung’s eyes grew wider with each sentence. When Minho finished he blew his hair up and laid back. Jiyoung swept back his hair from his face and said:

“I never thought she’d ever go that far.” He sighed.

“Neither did I Jiyoung; that’s why I was shocked when Minho told me.” I admitted. He turned to Minho and held out his hand.

“Mianhe Minho; as long as you don’t hurt her again I give you two my blessing.” Minho smiled and shook his hand.

“I promise I won’t hurt her. I’ve been waiting 4 years to get her back; I’m not going to let her go now.” I cringed at the line and blushed really hard.

“Minho!” I whined. They both started laughing at me and I pouted in frustration.

“Yah Yuri what happened to your neck?” Jiyoung asked. My eyes went wide as my hand went to my neck.

“I didn’t know it was already noticeable.” I muttered.

“What happened to her?” Jiyoung asked.

“Someone came to her apartment this morning and attacked her.” Minho explained.

“Mwoh? Who?” Jiyoung leaped out of his seat.

“We don’t know who the guy actually is but he said someone called Choi Jin-ri sent him to attack her.”  Minho said. Jiyoung came over to my side and checked the bruise that had formed. He looked really worried as he my hair and he hugged me.

“I need to go make a phone call; I’ll be back.” Minho said; taking out his mobile phone and walking out of the room. As soon as he went out of the room Jiyoung took my hand and said:

“Yuri are you sure about this relationship?” He asked quietly.

“Neh Jiyoung.” I nodded happily.

“Do you love him?”

“I do Jiyoung. I really love him; I want to spend the rest of my life with him.” Jiyoung smiled and kissed my forehead.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter