Planning?

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany’s POV:

I was so excited when my name was called for the beach trip. I was so excited; I was babbling on about it to Sooyoung when I saw Hyunjoong. My smile slipped off my face. He was glaring at me. I walked over to him.

“Hyunjoong? What’s wrong?” He turned away from me. I put my hands on his shoulders.

“How can you not know what’s wrong Tiff?” He voice was angry; I was suddenly afraid. I asked cautiously:

“Well I don’t so would you please just tell me what’s wrong?” He grabbed my hand and dragged me to an empty area. He whirled me round and hugged me tight. I was surprised; he looked so angry before. He snuggled his face in my hair and said:

“You wouldn’t cheat on me would you?” I could feel my face drain of colour.

“We’ve only been going out a short while and you already don’t trust me?” I tried to say jokingly. He let go of me and said:

“Of course!” I was so shocked; he doesn’t trust me? But why? “Every guy in this school has their eye on you! How do I know you won’t leave me for him?” His eyes had so much fire behind them. I was very scared. I was also angry as well. I chose him over every other person in this school and he still doesn’t trust me? How dare he!

“What is wrong with you Hyunjoong!” I shouted “You don’t trust me because you’re afraid that someone will steal me? I could’ve been a selfish and gone for some of the richest guys in the school! But I chose you!” My eyes started to well up with angry tears as I carried on my rant “I chose you because you were sweet and caring! Do you remember what you said to me when you confessed? You said that you would never hurt me or let anyone do the same! That you couldn’t stop thinking about me and you never would?” His face was shocked as I ranted on, I couldn’t blame him; normally when I shout like this it’s at the girls when we have a fight.

“Tiffany don’t you understand what I’m saying? I’m scared you might leave me because I’m not good enough for you! I really want this relationship to work Tiffany but you’re so amazing that I’m always afraid someone may take you from me!” When he said this I smiled, but inside I doubted this relationship. I thought the whole point was that you date the person because you trust them completely. If he doubts me this early in the relationship, will it really work out?

Then he did this thing that just made me want to hurl. He started leading a trail o kisses from my ear to my collar bone. It felt like a snail trail, the kisses were wet and slightly slimy. I don’t even know what it would be like to kiss him full on the mouth. He’s tried that a few times. I always avoid it with some kind of excuse. I waited for him to finish then kissed him on the cheek and went back to join my friends.

They were all chatting excitedly about the trip and I joined in; grateful for my friends that brightened up my day in so many ways. I decided to focus on my friends for the time being and forget about my worries.

“How about a shopping trip to celebrate this? We’re going to need some new clothes for this anyway!” They all squealed and agreed. We spent the rest of the walk back to class talking about the shopping trip. Our lesson now was Maths I realised. I groaned; I sit next to Choi Siwon. Don’t get me wrong it’s not bad and we are good friends; he helps me if I get stuck but how am I supposed to forget about him if I sit with him all the time?

We walked into class and I saw that he was already sat down. As I walked to him he smiled at me; flashing me the same smile that made me fall for him all those years ago. My face grew warm and I lowered my eyes as I sat next to him. My stomach felt fluttery and I felt happy and nervous at the same time. He was about to speak to me when class started and our teacher began the lesson. He set us some work from the textbooks and asked us to work through them for the rest of the lesson. Siwon (like a good student) put his head down and started to focus on the problems. I, on the other hand started to focus on Siwon.

His jaw line, his eyes, his nose; he was very handsome. I thought back to the day we met:

Flashback:

 My 1st day at school was horrible. Everyone teased me because I wasn’t as rich

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter