Will You...

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baby lets go have a picnic on the beach.” Minho suggested to Yuri.

“Hmm? Wae? The house is right on the beach anyway!” Yuri replied while folding away her clothes.

“I think we should do what we did when we were still at the residential. Do you remember?” He asked. Yuri thought for a moment then smiled gently.

“I remember. You were being so sweet those nights.”

“I know but I’m always sweet.” Minho grinned and wrapped his arms around her. Yuri thought for a few minutes before turning to kiss Minho’s cheek.

“Ok. Let’s do it again. I’ll cook arasso?”

“Aniyo come on we’ll both cook.”

They both spent the day preparing a feast for them. While Yuri was cutting the vegetables Minho came up behind her and surprised her.

“Yah!” She screamed both in shock and in pain. After the shock Minho realised what he had done. In his little quest to have fun; he had managed to allow Yuri to cut her fingertip. Blood was now trickling down her finger as tears sprung in her eyes.

“Yuri!” Minho picked up her finger gently and the tap before holding the finger under the water. Yuri was crying gently as the water was stained red.

“You’re so immature Minho!” She cried. Minho bit his lip in guilt and said:

“I know I know Yuri. Mianhe. Pabo Minho.” He hit the side of his head with his free hand. Yuri let out a small giggle and blinked away the remainders of her tears.

“Neh. But you are my pabo.” She smiled and kissed his nose. Minho smiled slightly and asked:

“Am I forgiven?” Yuri nodded and shyly said:

“I can’t stay mad at you for that long you know.” In many ways Minho made her feel like a school girl again. The things he would do would remind her of what couples would do in high school. When Yuri asked him why he would do all these things he would always say the same thing:

“To make up for the years I didn’t have with you.”

Minho turned back towards the sink and said:

“There I think it’s stopped bleeding now. Wait here while I get a plaster.” He quickly went off to find the first aid box. He came back quickly and tenderly wrapped a plaster around her finger before kissing it gently.

“There all better.” He said in a voice like you would talk to a child with.

“Come on we’ve wasted enough time already. Let’s finish cooking arasso?”  She immediately went back to cooking when Minho wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder. She sighed heavily.

“Minho? Can you get off please?” She asked.

“I want to stay here Yuri.” He said before peppering her skin with butterfly kisses. Although Yuri closed her eyes for a second she had to face him otherwise she would not have been able to concentrate on cooking properly.

“Minho we have plenty of time for that later. Right now I need to cook and if you keep distracting me I may end up hurting myself again.” Minho bit his lip and kissed her temple softly.

“Alright. We can do this later.” He said huskily making Yuri flush in embarrassment. She shook off the thought and continued to cook for them both. Occasionally she would feed Minho over her shoulder to test the flavour of the food. Minho would always respond with praising comments and compliments. As she was almost finished with the cooking Minho watched her intently and marvelled over her.

How can one person be so amazing?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter