Going Away

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho’s POV:

I woke up the next morning with Yuri’s arm wrapped around my bare chest. I sighed and gently took it off my chest. I got out of the bed and tucked in the blanket around her bare body before getting changed. I brushed the hair out of her face and kissed her forehead gently. She was sound asleep.

“I’ll be back as soon as I can. I love you.” I muttered softly. I walked out of the room and grabbed my suitcase and bags that I had packed the night before. I looked around the apartment and sighed before turning around to go to the door. As my hand was on the door knob I heard from behind me:

“This is how you were going to leave?” I turned to find Yuri stood in one of my shirts outside our room.

“You were going to leave without saying goodbye?” She asked in a hurt voice. I lowered my head in shame and said:

“I thought it would be easier for you if I was already gone.”

“How would it be easier for me?” Her voice was starting to shake and she sounded like she was about to cry. I dropped all my bags and headed towards her scooping her up in my arms while she rested her head on my chest.

“I’m sorry Yuri. I’m sorry.” She wiped her tears quickly and looked up at me.

“I’ll miss you.” She said quietly.

“I’ll miss you too. I’ll be back as soon as possible.” She nodded and hit my chest gently whilst saying:

“No funny business arasso?” I smiled and nodded.

“Be safe; make sure you tell the bodyguard where you’re going at all times arasso?” She nodded and laid her head on my chest. I checked the time and said:

“I have to go now Yuri or I’ll miss my flight.” I said gently.

“Can’t you just stay here and miss the flight?” I cupped her chin and tilted it up.

“I’ll be back in no time. I’ll call you every night before I go to bed arasso?” She nodded and sighed softly. I leant down and kissed her soft lips sweetly. I caressed her cheek as we broke away.

“I love you.” She said sweetly. I smiled and kissed her forehead before saying:

“I love you too.” She gave me a quick peck on my lips before pushing me away.

“Go before I change my mind and make you stay.” I smiled sadly, picked up my bags and headed out the door.

I made my way down to my car and packed in all my bags. As I drove away to the airport I felt really uneasy. All the way there I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. It was only until I got to the airport and met my manager that it lessened slightly.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” I bowed to him as we met.

“Annyeonghaseyo Minho. You have a busy day ahead of you. As soon as we arrive in Japan you’re going on a talk show discussing the tour. I don’t need to tell you that they will ask about your relationship.” He said as we checked in with our bags and walked to the plane.

“Neh I understand. Is there anything you don’t want me to say?” I asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter