Meeting Again

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV:

 I woke up the next morning with a small smile on my face. I smiled wider as I remembered that last night was not a dream; it really happened. I jumped out of bed and texted Taeyeon:

Yuri: Unnieee! I can’t wait for today! Where are we meeting?

Taeyeon: At the sweet little cafe near our old home. I’ll see you there arasso?

Yuri: Neh unnie. I can’t wait!

Taeyeon: Calm down Yuri I know you’re excited but don’t over exert yourself.

Yuri: I’m not unnie! Stop worrying.

Taeyeon: Sure you’re not. How can I stop worrying about our precious little black pearl?

Yuri: Unnieeee...

Taeyeon: Quit whining Yul. See you soon.

I opened my wardrobe to see what I wanted to wear. I ended up wearing a pair of blue high-waisted shorts and a white top. I started to get really nervous as I went outside and got in my car. As I drove down my heart started to beat really fast as I got closer and closer to my destination.

I got out of the car and walked over to the cafe. I paused outside the door and took a deep breath before entering. I looked around and saw Taeyeon sitting with a group of girls. I smiled a little before walking over.

“Annyeong.” I said softly. They all turned around and my heart leaped as I saw my best friends.

“Yuri!” Almost immediately I was buried under a huge group of girls. We all sat down and started talking.

“It’s been so long!” Tiffany said squealing. She looked exactly the same as always, if possible more beautiful.

“Unnie I missed you so much!” Seohyun hugged me tight and was in tears. I wiped her tears and said:

“I’ve missed you too Seobaby, I’ve missed you all so much!” I ruffled her hair.

“What’s happening with you guys now?” Taeyeon asked.

“I own the cutest little bakery downtown and I love it!” Tiffany squealed.

“I’m a teacher at a school for little kids.” Sunny said.

“I own a boutique that stocks some very high-end fashions.” Jessica smiled.

“I am a dance teacher with Eunhyuk so it’s a dream come true.” Hyoyeon blushed.

“I’m working as a secretary for a big company so the pay is quite good.” Yoona said.

“I’m working as a teacher in a university.” Seohyun said casually.

“I’m always tired from being a model and actress; it’s so much harder than I thought!” Sooyoung pouted “What about you guys?” She asked me and Taeyeon.

“I work in a school teaching people how to sing.” Taeyeon smiled.

“You guys know I work for my parents’ company.” I said.

“I wanted to make you guys meet up again because you guys know I’m getting married and I want you guys to be the bridesmaids!” Taeyeon said excitedly. We all hugged her tightly as we nodded our heads and tears filled our eyes.

“Of course unnie, we’d be delighted!” Seohyun said “Oh, can I invite Yonghwa?”

“Of course

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter